Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 189 190
After really using the new lair, I am so glad I never have to deal with the random teleporting dragons ever again. It was so annoying to organize my lair of permas, fodder, and sales into a nice order just to have them all jump around on their own every time I either edited or simply flipped pages before.

My only real qualm still is the low-contrast UI and the fact I can't pass over certain quests; still stuck on the 4 available, and Gathering/Coli drops have not been in my favor whatsoever. Does Beeswax even drop from the one Bumble enemy? I've been grinding there a ton for the past few days since I got that quest and still haven't gotten a single of that item yet :/ UGH I know I have a ton of the quest items that I can readily turn in from hoarding all of these years, but can't because of some silly Training Fields nonsense that I can't skip.

Other than that, I really like the new lair. ♥

Hopefully we will see some modifications and tweaks to the lair and den over time. Here's to hoping this actually gets more staff attention than the eye update did...
After really using the new lair, I am so glad I never have to deal with the random teleporting dragons ever again. It was so annoying to organize my lair of permas, fodder, and sales into a nice order just to have them all jump around on their own every time I either edited or simply flipped pages before.

My only real qualm still is the low-contrast UI and the fact I can't pass over certain quests; still stuck on the 4 available, and Gathering/Coli drops have not been in my favor whatsoever. Does Beeswax even drop from the one Bumble enemy? I've been grinding there a ton for the past few days since I got that quest and still haven't gotten a single of that item yet :/ UGH I know I have a ton of the quest items that I can readily turn in from hoarding all of these years, but can't because of some silly Training Fields nonsense that I can't skip.

Other than that, I really like the new lair. ♥

Hopefully we will see some modifications and tweaks to the lair and den over time. Here's to hoping this actually gets more staff attention than the eye update did...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Deladria I'm sorry it affects you too, but I'm relieved that I'm not alone in feeling this way about it... I'm sort of a new player and it makes me feel bad to complain about new changes when I haven't even been playing for that long. And I don't like nitpicking others' hard work when I know it probably took a lot of time and effort to code changes this massive. But an inconvenience this huge? It's hard to stay silent about it. I hope they decide to fix it.
@Deladria I'm sorry it affects you too, but I'm relieved that I'm not alone in feeling this way about it... I'm sort of a new player and it makes me feel bad to complain about new changes when I haven't even been playing for that long. And I don't like nitpicking others' hard work when I know it probably took a lot of time and effort to code changes this massive. But an inconvenience this huge? It's hard to stay silent about it. I hope they decide to fix it.
[quote name="halloween3110" date="2019-02-14 22:48:55" ] Could someone explain the quests to me? I don't know what they are and what to do? I would really appreciate a link, or an explanation if you could help. I'm a bit of an old fart, explains a lot Lolol! [/quote] Please? I am caring for a family member every day and do not have the time at the moment to check out the changes ????
halloween3110 wrote on 2019-02-14 22:48:55:
Could someone explain the quests to me? I don't know what they are and what to do? I would really appreciate a link, or an explanation if you could help. I'm a bit of an old fart, explains a lot Lolol!
Please? I am caring for a family member every day and do not have the time at the moment to check out the changes ????
2i1fr40.jpg
[quote name="halloween3110" date="2019-02-15 16:43:32" ] [quote name="halloween3110" date="2019-02-14 22:48:55" ] Could someone explain the quests to me? I don't know what they are and what to do? I would really appreciate a link, or an explanation if you could help. I'm a bit of an old fart, explains a lot Lolol! [/quote] Please? I am caring for a family member every day and do not have the time at the moment to check out the changes ???? [/quote] Ploease, can you help me?
halloween3110 wrote on 2019-02-15 16:43:32:
Could someone explain the quests to me? I don't know what they are and what to do? I would really appreciate a link, or an explanation if you could help. I'm a bit of an old fart, explains a lot Lolol!
Please? I am caring for a family member every day and do not have the time at the moment to check out the changes ????
Ploease, can you help me?
2i1fr40.jpg
[quote name="halloween3110" date="2019-02-14 22:48:55" ] Could someone explain the quests to me? I don't know what they are and what to do? I would really appreciate a link, or an explanation if you could help. I'm a bit of an old fart, explains a lot Lolol! [/quote] Please? I am caring for a family member every day and do not have the time at the moment to check out the changes ????
2i1fr40.jpg
@halloween3110

Okay, I'm not sure what exactly you need to know, so I'm just gonna cover everything! :)

The quests are tasks that you can complete to gain 1 additional space in the Hibernal Den. You can unlock spaces for 300 more dragons this way.

To find your quests, click the Gear icon in your lair. This brings you to Edit Mode.

Then click the Sun/Moon buttons to toggle over to the Hibernal Den.

You'll find a button up top called +Slots, click that.

At the bottom of the window that pops up, you'll see a big button that says "Unlock with Items." Click that.

Now you will see your available quests. You'll only see a few at once, but more will be available as you complete them. Simply acquire the items for each quest and click the unlock botton next to it once you do.

Consider these items payment for the additional den space if it's easier to think of it that way.

Some tasks are harder to complete than others, but you might already have some of these items laying around in your Hoard.

Getting these slots will allow you to keep more dragons in your Hibernal Den. And that's the gist!

I hope that helps! :)

@halloween3110

Okay, I'm not sure what exactly you need to know, so I'm just gonna cover everything! :)

The quests are tasks that you can complete to gain 1 additional space in the Hibernal Den. You can unlock spaces for 300 more dragons this way.

To find your quests, click the Gear icon in your lair. This brings you to Edit Mode.

Then click the Sun/Moon buttons to toggle over to the Hibernal Den.

You'll find a button up top called +Slots, click that.

At the bottom of the window that pops up, you'll see a big button that says "Unlock with Items." Click that.

Now you will see your available quests. You'll only see a few at once, but more will be available as you complete them. Simply acquire the items for each quest and click the unlock botton next to it once you do.

Consider these items payment for the additional den space if it's easier to think of it that way.

Some tasks are harder to complete than others, but you might already have some of these items laying around in your Hoard.

Getting these slots will allow you to keep more dragons in your Hibernal Den. And that's the gist!

I hope that helps! :)

6Sx7SSv.png
@Coelacanis Thank you so very much for your help and your perfect explanation! You really are appreciated. ... truly [emoji=red star] ~hally [emoji=heart]
@Coelacanis
Thank you so very much for your help and your perfect explanation!
You really are appreciated. ... truly

~hally
2i1fr40.jpg
@Natakiro
Well, you could buy the items from the AH. But for saving money, you could ask for someone to donate them to you, even if gathering and Coli take time. That said, ask around for the needed items.
@Natakiro
Well, you could buy the items from the AH. But for saving money, you could ask for someone to donate them to you, even if gathering and Coli take time. That said, ask around for the needed items.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=treefrog] we need more frogs
we need more frogs
I agree with what a previous user said..

I don't like having to go into edit mode just to see how many open spaces I have. Maybe with the new layout they could just put the number (x/y) like they do in edit mode?? I dunno, but it would be easier to keep track of hatches and sales that way :)
I agree with what a previous user said..

I don't like having to go into edit mode just to see how many open spaces I have. Maybe with the new layout they could just put the number (x/y) like they do in edit mode?? I dunno, but it would be easier to keep track of hatches and sales that way :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 189 190