Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 190
It's super cool, but I'm slightly sad that we can't bond with familiars in the Hibernal den [emoji=guardian sad]
It's super cool, but I'm slightly sad that we can't bond with familiars in the Hibernal den
[quote name="LLHBBB" date="2019-02-11 08:26:21" ] I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old. [/quote] @LLHBBB @Sassy19 I went through the same thing and posted here for an answer. It was the only way I figured it out because with all the other changes, I didn't find it very intuitive. Click on the upper right gear shape (edit) to take pages into edit mode. Afterward, you should see a dotted line around all your dragons. Click within the square of the one your wish to move and it gets "sticky" for drag and drop. Pick it up and move it to new location. Now that I've figured it out, I actually like it better than before because you can take it immediately to whichever page you choose. Hope this helps.
LLHBBB wrote on 2019-02-11 08:26:21:
I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old.

@LLHBBB @Sassy19
I went through the same thing and posted here for an answer. It was the only way I figured it out because with all the other changes, I didn't find it very intuitive.

Click on the upper right gear shape (edit) to take pages into edit mode. Afterward, you should see a dotted line around all your dragons. Click within the square of the one your wish to move and it gets "sticky" for drag and drop. Pick it up and move it to new location. Now that I've figured it out, I actually like it better than before because you can take it immediately to whichever page you choose. Hope this helps.
giphy-downsized.gif
@Jenjin Thank you very much. I wish like the old system the extra pet would drop to the next tab but least I was able to do it thanks to you.
@Jenjin Thank you very much. I wish like the old system the extra pet would drop to the next tab but least I was able to do it thanks to you.
z9bVpPy.png
@LLHBBB like you, I am using exclusively on a laptop. I too wish we could have had a choice to remain on the previous platform, because I probably would have stayed there since I was happy on it, and I know I won't use the hibernation laire. I'm sure after a few weeks of playing, i'll get used to the way it is now and will forget "the past".
@LLHBBB like you, I am using exclusively on a laptop. I too wish we could have had a choice to remain on the previous platform, because I probably would have stayed there since I was happy on it, and I know I won't use the hibernation laire. I'm sure after a few weeks of playing, i'll get used to the way it is now and will forget "the past".
giphy-downsized.gif
[i]FINALLY![/i] AHH I'M SO EXITED! [emoji=rainbow star 1][emoji=familiar heart]
FINALLY! AHH I'M SO EXITED!
Tt6ceWd.gif i made some bio dividers :>
5JKR88e.gif ...and some tiny pixels
J4W0Rfe.gif have some pixel butterflies!
----JkYYKyd.gif----BtqFylq.gif----tK5j192.gif----8LsUsQO.gif
I'm so excited!! But my dergs will have to wait a long time to get organized bc the hibernal slots are so expensive
I'm so excited!! But my dergs will have to wait a long time to get organized bc the hibernal slots are so expensive
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
What's the reasoning behind the 30 day cooldown on the Den? I can't think of any reason whatsoever -- other than artificially creating need for the food items.

I mean, you already get people playing in other ways besides a scant annoyance like food for your dragons.

Is there some devious, horrible, nefarious plot you're trying to get people to avoid by putting this 30 day cooldown for the Hibernal Den that I'm simply not aware of because I don't play this game with the notion of exploitation in mind?

Please enlighten.
What's the reasoning behind the 30 day cooldown on the Den? I can't think of any reason whatsoever -- other than artificially creating need for the food items.

I mean, you already get people playing in other ways besides a scant annoyance like food for your dragons.

Is there some devious, horrible, nefarious plot you're trying to get people to avoid by putting this 30 day cooldown for the Hibernal Den that I'm simply not aware of because I don't play this game with the notion of exploitation in mind?

Please enlighten.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
[quote name="Herddog" date="2019-02-08 09:40:18" ] I'm very happy with this update. Very, very, VERY happy. :) @tsukikitsune I've been dragging dragons without having to rearrange things. You have to grab them by those four tiny dots at the bottom of their image. Took me a while to figure out how to drag them from one page to another--I just needed to click on the minus sign at the top right of a page to collapse the ones that were in the way. [/quote] OOOhhhhhh! Thanks!!!!!
Herddog wrote on 2019-02-08 09:40:18:
I'm very happy with this update. Very, very, VERY happy. :)

@tsukikitsune I've been dragging dragons without having to rearrange things. You have to grab them by those four tiny dots at the bottom of their image. Took me a while to figure out how to drag them from one page to another--I just needed to click on the minus sign at the top right of a page to collapse the ones that were in the way.

OOOhhhhhh! Thanks!!!!!
~ry (o',^o)b ~
thanks, Jenjin for the heads up on moving them around.
thanks, Jenjin for the heads up on moving them around.
Thank you, staff, for this wonderful update :)

I confess I'm one of the people who desperately want more regular lair space but I'm trying my best to give this update a chance. At least we can design and collect new dragons now, which I'm entirely grateful about. Finally I have a reason to spend time on FR again and a possibility to use all the wonderful skins & accents I collected.

I'm still getting used to the new layout (I confess I liked the old boxes/icons better) but I get to like it more and more.

Very happy about the new customizing lair options, especially the tabs and the arranging options.

So, thank you again so much for listening to your userbase, to me this has been the best update for a long long time <33
Thank you, staff, for this wonderful update :)

I confess I'm one of the people who desperately want more regular lair space but I'm trying my best to give this update a chance. At least we can design and collect new dragons now, which I'm entirely grateful about. Finally I have a reason to spend time on FR again and a possibility to use all the wonderful skins & accents I collected.

I'm still getting used to the new layout (I confess I liked the old boxes/icons better) but I get to like it more and more.

Very happy about the new customizing lair options, especially the tabs and the arranging options.

So, thank you again so much for listening to your userbase, to me this has been the best update for a long long time <33
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 190