Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 189 190
@VoyagerII
Well, you have many more to do, then. The quests may not show up immediately after completing all the available ones, so you'll have to wait for some to appear.

By the way, I wasn't pinged since you typed my username incorrectly (You used a lowercase L instead of a lowercase I.).
@VoyagerII
Well, you have many more to do, then. The quests may not show up immediately after completing all the available ones, so you'll have to wait for some to appear.

By the way, I wasn't pinged since you typed my username incorrectly (You used a lowercase L instead of a lowercase I.).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Weird bug happening with 'dragons fed' total. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LTAIMIV.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2630085]Full report here.[/url]
Weird bug happening with 'dragons fed' total.

LTAIMIV.png

Full report here.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
This is an amazing update!! It may allow me to get more into the game again, as I don't have as much time anymore as I did before and even just feeding all my dragons has become quite a task. Thank you so much staff for your long and hard work on this! [emoji=familiar heart]
This is an amazing update!! It may allow me to get more into the game again, as I don't have as much time anymore as I did before and even just feeding all my dragons has become quite a task.

Thank you so much staff for your long and hard work on this!
a44JACd.gifPjUd2Ty.pngCZ8WZAp.gifgU2ykYl.pngNlfNctV.png
WOW THIS IS AWESOME!
WOW THIS IS AWESOME!
RlPD5fF.png 25153.png
I love this update but I really miss the little squirrels that denoted a dragon had a familiar. Don't really like the hearts instead..
I love this update but I really miss the little squirrels that denoted a dragon had a familiar. Don't really like the hearts instead..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
Look at all them FANCY BUTTONS!
Look at all them FANCY BUTTONS!
this update is so beautiful ; x ;

also the item turn in task like mini game is such a cute and immersive way to do that!
this update is so beautiful ; x ;

also the item turn in task like mini game is such a cute and immersive way to do that!
quick question to admin,
how do you move a dragon just from one page to the other in a certain tab
quick question to admin,
how do you move a dragon just from one page to the other in a certain tab
It's so nice to be able to experiment with the positioning of dragons in my lair, knowing it will be super simple to change them back if I want to. :')

Also, seconding a comment I've seen here - I'd love to eventually be able to add a small description to tabs. That would be a wild dream, as a lore clan. But I'm not gonna be greedy. :)
It's so nice to be able to experiment with the positioning of dragons in my lair, knowing it will be super simple to change them back if I want to. :')

Also, seconding a comment I've seen here - I'd love to eventually be able to add a small description to tabs. That would be a wild dream, as a lore clan. But I'm not gonna be greedy. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old.
I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old.
z9bVpPy.png
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 189 190