Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190
Question: After you've finished all available quests to earn more Hibernal Den slots, when do you get offered new ones? I thought it would be right away, or a day at most, but it's been a few days now and no more are showing up. Is it a fixed length of time, or is there something I need to do that I'm not doing, or what?

Comment: I notice that the new lair format, while basically cool in itself, has not yet been integrated with systems which use lair order to show things in. For example, if you list your dragons in lair order in the coliseum team-building page, it mixes all the tabs up instead of putting them in some kind of order that makes sense with the tabs. Also, if you click through your dragons one by one with the left/right arrows, it sometimes bounces weirdly between tabs instead of staying strictly within the tab you're on. Will these things be eventually set up to integrate with the new system?

Thanks!
Question: After you've finished all available quests to earn more Hibernal Den slots, when do you get offered new ones? I thought it would be right away, or a day at most, but it's been a few days now and no more are showing up. Is it a fixed length of time, or is there something I need to do that I'm not doing, or what?

Comment: I notice that the new lair format, while basically cool in itself, has not yet been integrated with systems which use lair order to show things in. For example, if you list your dragons in lair order in the coliseum team-building page, it mixes all the tabs up instead of putting them in some kind of order that makes sense with the tabs. Also, if you click through your dragons one by one with the left/right arrows, it sometimes bounces weirdly between tabs instead of staying strictly within the tab you're on. Will these things be eventually set up to integrate with the new system?

Thanks!
Wait that link brings me to expand the hibernal den. Is there a way to expand my regular den? When I go to expand my regular den it only allows me to do so by purchasing with treasure.
Wait that link brings me to expand the hibernal den. Is there a way to expand my regular den? When I go to expand my regular den it only allows me to do so by purchasing with treasure.
67912EV1523.gif

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
@CyanideGoat Tto expand your regular lair, you just go to edit mode for your lair and click "Slots. And yes, you can only expand your lair with treasure. Items and gems are exclusive to the den, sadly.
@CyanideGoat Tto expand your regular lair, you just go to edit mode for your lair and click "Slots. And yes, you can only expand your lair with treasure. Items and gems are exclusive to the den, sadly.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[color=#006ab8]@VoyagerII That last bit with the mixed-up lair order when using the arrows has been addressed here, as well as the coliseum: [quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-02-07 21:59:14" ] The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon This bug is related to lairs with tabs purchased within the first 8 hours or so of the launch. The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out. Coli dragons are out of order This is the same issue as the item above, and can be fixed the same way :) [/quote]
@VoyagerII That last bit with the mixed-up lair order when using the arrows has been addressed here, as well as the coliseum:
Kaepora wrote on 2019-02-07 21:59:14:
The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon
This bug is related to lairs with tabs purchased within the first 8 hours or so of the launch.

The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.

Coli dragons are out of order
This is the same issue as the item above, and can be fixed the same way :)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Well crap. I don't even really plan to USE the hibernal den. Good to know.
Well crap. I don't even really plan to USE the hibernal den. Good to know.
67912EV1523.gif

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
Its just hard for newer players to earn money like veterans do. I do the 75K in fairgrounds, I coliseum and raise my dragons to level 7 and then sell them, I sell fodder babies, I'm really trying- but darned if I can't seem to get enough to expand like I want.
Its just hard for newer players to earn money like veterans do. I do the 75K in fairgrounds, I coliseum and raise my dragons to level 7 and then sell them, I sell fodder babies, I'm really trying- but darned if I can't seem to get enough to expand like I want.
67912EV1523.gif

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
i've just found out that rearranging dragons with a trackpad is near-impossible to do via click-and-drag. instead, (still with laptop trackpad) i've had to move the dragon to a different tab, then to the previous tab that i want to keep it in which lands it in the very last page/slot. which, this time around, is where i want the dragon to be, but this method will not work if a user has longer or multiple pages that exceed the screen size, and it's time-consuming and quite frustrating to deal with.

tl;dr lair organization via trackpad is inefficient and i am hoping/wondering if a fix for trackpad will be implemented.

i mainly use a mouse, so this isn't a pressing issue for me, but sometimes i travel and don't have the space to use my mouse and must rely on my trackpad.
i've just found out that rearranging dragons with a trackpad is near-impossible to do via click-and-drag. instead, (still with laptop trackpad) i've had to move the dragon to a different tab, then to the previous tab that i want to keep it in which lands it in the very last page/slot. which, this time around, is where i want the dragon to be, but this method will not work if a user has longer or multiple pages that exceed the screen size, and it's time-consuming and quite frustrating to deal with.

tl;dr lair organization via trackpad is inefficient and i am hoping/wondering if a fix for trackpad will be implemented.

i mainly use a mouse, so this isn't a pressing issue for me, but sometimes i travel and don't have the space to use my mouse and must rely on my trackpad.
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
Just noticed that when I click on the word "lair" in the upper left corner while I'm on a dragon's page, it brings me back to the lair on the same page this dragon is on. I LOVE this little detail, and appreciate whomever was responsible for bringing it to life c: Thanks so much! Ya'll rock!
Just noticed that when I click on the word "lair" in the upper left corner while I'm on a dragon's page, it brings me back to the lair on the same page this dragon is on. I LOVE this little detail, and appreciate whomever was responsible for bringing it to life c: Thanks so much! Ya'll rock!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@VoyagerII
About the quests for hibernal den space, there is a limited number of spaces (300) you can open via quests. otherwise, you'll need to buy more space with gems. As said in the first post, 300 spaces can be earned from quests, while 100 can be bought for 50 gems each.
@VoyagerII
About the quests for hibernal den space, there is a limited number of spaces (300) you can open via quests. otherwise, you'll need to buy more space with gems. As said in the first post, 300 spaces can be earned from quests, while 100 can be bought for 50 gems each.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereclae2788, I am nowhere NEAR 300! I'm only at six.
@pyereclae2788, I am nowhere NEAR 300! I'm only at six.
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190