Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Wasn't impressed. As a new player I don't have the skills or treasure for the coliseum and even though I dug in ice I didn't get a single event chest.
Wasn't impressed. As a new player I don't have the skills or treasure for the coliseum and even though I dug in ice I didn't get a single event chest.
Current Mood: Healing
When hovering over the holiday familiar (or going to the bestiary), it doesn't say "Crystalline Gala 2019 Holiday Item" like it normally would. That's a typo, right?
When hovering over the holiday familiar (or going to the bestiary), it doesn't say "Crystalline Gala 2019 Holiday Item" like it normally would. That's a typo, right?
[quote name="@DreamingInPastel" date="2019-02-03 10:09:39" ] Wasn't impressed. As a new player I don't have the skills or treasure for the coliseum and even though I dug in ice I didn't get a single event chest. [/quote] The chests are really rare, I've been playing for nearly 4 years and I've only gotten about 5 so far. You'd be extremely lucky to get one in your first festival. :)
@DreamingInPastel wrote on 2019-02-03 10:09:39:
The chests are really rare, I've been playing for nearly 4 years and I've only gotten about 5 so far. You'd be extremely lucky to get one in your first festival. :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Personally I think it would have been better as a two-week event instead of just one. More chance for new members to explore the event fully, but guess that's not the case. Never been on a site where an event is only a week long before so was a bit of a surprise to find that out
Personally I think it would have been better as a two-week event instead of just one. More chance for new members to explore the event fully, but guess that's not the case. Never been on a site where an event is only a week long before so was a bit of a surprise to find that out
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I missed the event
I missed the event
[quote name="DreamingInPastel" date="2019-02-03 10:09:39" ] even though I dug in ice I didn't get a single event chest. [/quote] Same XC Well, aside from that, I hope everyone had an ice week! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46767998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467680/46767998_350.png[/img] [/url]
DreamingInPastel wrote on 2019-02-03 10:09:39:
even though I dug in ice I didn't get a single event chest.
Same XC

Well, aside from that, I hope everyone had an ice week!

46767998_350.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Wow! the items and skins are so pretty!
(and... of course I missed the event again, too. arrgh...)
Wow! the items and skins are so pretty!
(and... of course I missed the event again, too. arrgh...)
e
This was my first event since I joined Flight Rising. Though it was short I still enjoyed my time attempting events and sharing the fun with friends. I'm looking forward to the next Flight event. [emoji=crystal ball]
This was my first event since I joined Flight Rising. Though it was short I still enjoyed my time attempting events and sharing the fun with friends. I'm looking forward to the next Flight event.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
chest luck for me was unfazed 2 chest like every festival i've ever had what's the problem one from coli and one from digging uasauly sometimes both from either but still questionable???
chest luck for me was unfazed 2 chest like every festival i've ever had what's the problem one from coli and one from digging uasauly sometimes both from either but still questionable???
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
cold
cold
HIDDEN ORES HATCHERY | they/them
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55