Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
when does it end??
when does it end??
@CheshAmeoba
Oh alright, thanks
@CheshAmeoba
Oh alright, thanks
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
Xub4k1J.png
SKINSHOP

@NeonEmoji
It should say on the first post..
I think if I recall correctly...
6 o clock 3rd feb?
@NeonEmoji
It should say on the first post..
I think if I recall correctly...
6 o clock 3rd feb?
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
Xub4k1J.png
SKINSHOP

:0 Cool
:0 Cool
Hi,I’m some artist
Can anyone tell me how often the skins are restocked in the marketplace? Or when they stop cycling out?
I always forget to check until the last day & the ones I want are almost always gone (I'd rather avoid buying of AH if possible).
I feel like it happens after maintenance but I've been checking the last few days and haven't seen the one I've been looking for
Can anyone tell me how often the skins are restocked in the marketplace? Or when they stop cycling out?
I always forget to check until the last day & the ones I want are almost always gone (I'd rather avoid buying of AH if possible).
I feel like it happens after maintenance but I've been checking the last few days and haven't seen the one I've been looking for
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Well... I farm all the week... only 2 chests from the fest (and 5 skin//accent from the Coliseum )
Nothing from the gathering.

I'm feel so betrayed about my own festival ;^;
Why the drop chest is so low? Or I'm unlucky?
Well... I farm all the week... only 2 chests from the fest (and 5 skin//accent from the Coliseum )
Nothing from the gathering.

I'm feel so betrayed about my own festival ;^;
Why the drop chest is so low? Or I'm unlucky?
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@BishieKaichou

There's chance of restocking things in Marketplace every 5 minutes, but I think for skins it might be a full hour. I'm not entirely sure, but my observations are close to this pattern.
@BishieKaichou

There's chance of restocking things in Marketplace every 5 minutes, but I think for skins it might be a full hour. I'm not entirely sure, but my observations are close to this pattern.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
@Kaohgumy

My friends and I noticed the same thing! Between 5 accounts, 2 chests were gotten the entire festival!!!
@Kaohgumy

My friends and I noticed the same thing! Between 5 accounts, 2 chests were gotten the entire festival!!!
All hail the Space Daddy!
I've been weirdly lucky with chests this festival. Granted, I coli a lot, but I've gotten around 15 or 20. (None from digging, but I've been mostly scavenging anyway.)

If there are chest skins people are missing, I can hand spares over.
I've been weirdly lucky with chests this festival. Granted, I coli a lot, but I've gotten around 15 or 20. (None from digging, but I've been mostly scavenging anyway.)

If there are chest skins people are missing, I can hand spares over.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[size=7][emoji=snowflake][/size]
add me on arknights
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55