Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Yay! I actually remembered to spend time grinding during the festival. Even got this rad vista out of it.

Now let's see if Baldwin will give me GREEN sludge instead of LITERALLY every other color...
Yay! I actually remembered to spend time grinding during the festival. Even got this rad vista out of it.

Now let's see if Baldwin will give me GREEN sludge instead of LITERALLY every other color...
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
Happy gala everyone!
Happy gala everyone!
Happy gala!
Happy gala!
7zcCDc4.png
[/img]
@Eurydise but unfinished skin is out of their own rules and they picked entry where it was marked as WIP. So I think this festival was picked a bit too hurried.. But most of the skins are really beautiful, I must say
@Eurydise but unfinished skin is out of their own rules and they picked entry where it was marked as WIP. So I think this festival was picked a bit too hurried.. But most of the skins are really beautiful, I must say
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Happy gala!! It's my first event and I love all the skins, wish I had a snapper to buy the one ventoaureo made!! (also nice giogio reference)
Happy gala!! It's my first event and I love all the skins, wish I had a snapper to buy the one ventoaureo made!! (also nice giogio reference)
1sAnyd1.gif48731130.pngLDICVbr.gif
@RiavaCornelia
Well I must admit that whole choosing a WIP skin did seem a bit clumsy on the staff’s part and people do have the right to complain about that, along with with spelling that one artist’s name wrong, but I think all and all it’s been a pretty nice festival. Hopefully staff will be more cautious next time when choosing skins.
@RiavaCornelia
Well I must admit that whole choosing a WIP skin did seem a bit clumsy on the staff’s part and people do have the right to complain about that, along with with spelling that one artist’s name wrong, but I think all and all it’s been a pretty nice festival. Hopefully staff will be more cautious next time when choosing skins.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
happy gala!!

happy gala!!

Chest drop rate is suddenly horrible? I don't recall it ever being this bad before.
Chest drop rate is suddenly horrible? I don't recall it ever being this bad before.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
Happy Gala, everyone! I'm honestly a little disappointed, though, but many others have already given their critiques and I don't think I need to repeat what they said. I dunno, I think Flight Rising just needs to do better, and try not to rush through things so much... Hoping the upcoming holidays aren't a flop like this one is.
Happy Gala, everyone! I'm honestly a little disappointed, though, but many others have already given their critiques and I don't think I need to repeat what they said. I dunno, I think Flight Rising just needs to do better, and try not to rush through things so much... Hoping the upcoming holidays aren't a flop like this one is.
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
Am kind of late, but just wanted to wish everyone a great Crystalline Gala. The halo and apparel are lovely, both familiars are incredibly handsome, and there's an amazing selection of skins. TY staff and artists! [emoji=familiar heart]
Am kind of late, but just wanted to wish everyone a great Crystalline Gala.

The halo and apparel are lovely, both familiars are incredibly handsome, and there's an amazing selection of skins.

TY staff and artists!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55