Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65
TAB ICONS!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
TAB ICONS!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
iO2X60T.png
Oh lovely! I'm delighted for the update on lair tabs.
Oh lovely! I'm delighted for the update on lair tabs.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
So, I'm just curious, with the upcoming ability to move dragons into separate tabs, would it be possible to have one dragon in more than one tab?

I apologize if this was discussed before and I missed it
So, I'm just curious, with the upcoming ability to move dragons into separate tabs, would it be possible to have one dragon in more than one tab?

I apologize if this was discussed before and I missed it
Unnamed.pngUnnamed2.png
-- || Instagram
This is so amazing aaaa cant wait for new lair stuff! (my lore will be satisfied)
This is so amazing aaaa cant wait for new lair stuff! (my lore will be satisfied)
:D
Yay! Hope some can come in chests cause I’m having a mass open today of over 700 chests!
Also yay lair tabs! I’m so excited for that!
:D
Yay! Hope some can come in chests cause I’m having a mass open today of over 700 chests!
Also yay lair tabs! I’m so excited for that!
image0.gif
YAY
YAY
I'm not really a fan of the new stuff, it looks too copy/paste to me, but that's not the worst thing in the world.

I AM a fan of the icons though! What a nice addition to the update!
One idea I have for that would be to include numbers as icons? That could be useful for keeping track of generations in a lair, or referring people to a specific tab (like tab number 5), the way people do for pages currently.
I'm not really a fan of the new stuff, it looks too copy/paste to me, but that's not the worst thing in the world.

I AM a fan of the icons though! What a nice addition to the update!
One idea I have for that would be to include numbers as icons? That could be useful for keeping track of generations in a lair, or referring people to a specific tab (like tab number 5), the way people do for pages currently.
by-Joydom-FR.png
Oh, the non-Swipp Flowerfalls are not included in the bundle?
Oh, the non-Swipp Flowerfalls are not included in the bundle?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Ooh! Gorgeous <3
Ooh! Gorgeous <3
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Im crying,,,i dont have any treasure but i NEED these
Im crying,,,i dont have any treasure but i NEED these
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65