Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
ooo
ooo
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
ooo
ooo
12349f78-3ffa-11e8-9072-cb3f8a44ca75.gif n1x85WRs.jpg Zzr5SL1s.png
:)
:)
kV9q7M8.gif
Can we please have 24 hours of art update warning before you update an apparel? Like:

"Flower corsages will get an art update in 24 hours."

Then we could hurry up and save the old look to our devices if we want to, instead of coming online to see a different outfit than we designed ;) The biggest change was the highnoon hats. They went from cool old pairie gangster to mr. clean sweetheart sheriff, which says a lot!

Thank you for the garlands, btw :) I like flowery wings.

Can we please have 24 hours of art update warning before you update an apparel? Like:

Then we could hurry up and save the old look to our devices if we want to, instead of coming online to see a different outfit than we designed ;) The biggest change was the highnoon hats. They went from cool old pairie gangster to mr. clean sweetheart sheriff, which says a lot!

Thank you for the garlands, btw :) I like flowery wings.

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
has there been any word on the leaf colors? I know it's something small, but it makes the sakura corsage completely unusable on my pink dragon, which sucks because it was one of my favorite things about his outfit. I'd also like to try to add more of the new sakura pieces to him but I can't if the leaves are going to remain that kinda nasty green color. :(
has there been any word on the leaf colors? I know it's something small, but it makes the sakura corsage completely unusable on my pink dragon, which sucks because it was one of my favorite things about his outfit. I'd also like to try to add more of the new sakura pieces to him but I can't if the leaves are going to remain that kinda nasty green color. :(
For as much as new apparel always excites me, and as much as new color options are always outstanding news, I'm honestly rather disappointed with the visual updates, all told. First the bows. Now the corsages... The corsage no longer matches the outfit I was using it with. And, really, doesn't even match the flower crown from the same set anymore, which I was using in the same outfit no less. I'm just glad the crown wasn't changed also.
For as much as new apparel always excites me, and as much as new color options are always outstanding news, I'm honestly rather disappointed with the visual updates, all told. First the bows. Now the corsages... The corsage no longer matches the outfit I was using it with. And, really, doesn't even match the flower crown from the same set anymore, which I was using in the same outfit no less. I'm just glad the crown wasn't changed also.
That moment when you study chemistry and the topic is aromatic compounds, and then you see the headline on FR's newest announcement: Aromatic Adornments. [i]Aromatic.[/i] And then you're like: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Benzene_resonance_structures.png[/img] AROMATIC RINGS [i]FLOWER[/i] RINGS? [s]Sorry for the awful nerd post but I couldn't resist xD[/s]
That moment when you study chemistry and the topic is aromatic compounds, and then you see the headline on FR's newest announcement: Aromatic Adornments. Aromatic. And then you're like:

Benzene_resonance_structures.png

AROMATIC RINGS
FLOWER RINGS?

Sorry for the awful nerd post but I couldn't resist xD
REE
REE
[quote]Can we please have 24 hours of art update warning before you update an apparel? Like: "Flower corsages will get an art update in 24 hours." Then we could hurry up and save the old look to our devices if we want to, instead of coming online to see a different outfit than we designed ;) The biggest change was the highnoon hats. They went from cool old pairie gangster to mr. clean sweetheart sheriff, which says a lot![/quote] I like this idea. I mean, you know, if you [i]have[/i] to update otherwise good-looking things. [quote]It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?[/quote]
Quote:

I like this idea.

I mean, you know, if you have to update otherwise good-looking things.
Quote:
It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Is it just me, or did the banner for this update break?

And 110% agree with the apparel update deal. I really wish we'd get new sets in lieu of drastic changes. It doesn't feel like enrichment when something you like is taken away.
Is it just me, or did the banner for this update break?

And 110% agree with the apparel update deal. I really wish we'd get new sets in lieu of drastic changes. It doesn't feel like enrichment when something you like is taken away.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65