Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Aaaah it looks so good on my Fae boy I finally know what to do!! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=175&auth=eb07efca6863f611c070f3c3e25c3d0e276e8ce3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Aaaah it looks so good on my Fae boy I finally know what to do!!
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=175&auth=eb07efca6863f611c070f3c3e25c3d0e276e8ce3&dummyext=prev.png
You ever wanted more eyes to match the multi-gaze? Now with this tertiary gene you can have more!
You ever wanted more eyes to match the multi-gaze? Now with this tertiary gene you can have more!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
im love it
im love it
hi im tobi :-) [male / leo / fr +0 / light ]
YAS a new treasure baby! Many thank!
YAS a new treasure baby! Many thank!
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
omg!!!! I love this gene !!! thank you guys so much !
omg!!!! I love this gene !!! thank you guys so much !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
Sick!
Sick!
It's gorgeous!
It's gorgeous!
ShinyRelicLedian.png
Ooh new gene! Ill have to visit the scrying workshop to see what I think of this one!

Edit; After playing around in the Scrying workshop, I can say that I like the concept of the gene, especially the usage of the accent colouration, but I feel that it looks too much like a pasted on sticker, when used in combination with most primary and secondary genes. The contrast is too big, making it look unnatural, and not a real part of the dragon.

For dragons with basic genes, and specifically basic secondaries, I can see this gene being a great addition, but I don't see myself using it on my dragons that already have genes.
Ooh new gene! Ill have to visit the scrying workshop to see what I think of this one!

Edit; After playing around in the Scrying workshop, I can say that I like the concept of the gene, especially the usage of the accent colouration, but I feel that it looks too much like a pasted on sticker, when used in combination with most primary and secondary genes. The contrast is too big, making it look unnatural, and not a real part of the dragon.

For dragons with basic genes, and specifically basic secondaries, I can see this gene being a great addition, but I don't see myself using it on my dragons that already have genes.
oh wow, another eye type!
oh wow, another eye type!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Huh, peacock dergs. I guess I should go test this out on LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Probably on noxtide. OH. Wow. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=134&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=141&auth=8b8c80007a05c2653ebc7762cc2011f793ebc1c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Huh, peacock dergs.
I guess I should go test this out on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
Probably on noxtide.

OH. Wow.
dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=134&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=141&auth=8b8c80007a05c2653ebc7762cc2011f793ebc1c8&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69