Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@pyereciae2788 ah thanks, do all events end on the 06:00 of the day and not at the end of the day they are supposed to end on? I'll be out earlier next time :P
@pyereciae2788 ah thanks, do all events end on the 06:00 of the day and not at the end of the day they are supposed to end on? I'll be out earlier next time :P
@SilentMoose
Yeah... Always at 06:00 (the time before I wake up) on the last day...
@SilentMoose
Yeah... Always at 06:00 (the time before I wake up) on the last day...
v3a3cHt.png O3fOUZg.png v3a3cHt.png
@pyereciae2788 Aww that sucks :P Thanks for letting me know <3
@pyereciae2788 Aww that sucks :P Thanks for letting me know <3
Are the skins/accents still dropping or were they only going to drop for the event ?
Are the skins/accents still dropping or were they only going to drop for the event ?
@arikin [quote name="arikin" date="2018-12-14 18:03:34" ] @Vecernice - nope! you just get them as a random drop ^_^ lemme know if you haven't gotten either by the end of the holiday, I've got a spare set I can give ya Edit: I got both familiars in the Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire - been leveling all the things, so I don't know if there's a higher chance of getting them in the higher leveled areas? [/quote] Thank you so much for offering, I got them both in the end from two of different venues! :)
@arikin
arikin wrote on 2018-12-14 18:03:34:
@Vecernice - nope! you just get them as a random drop ^_^ lemme know if you haven't gotten either by the end of the holiday, I've got a spare set I can give ya

Edit: I got both familiars in the Ghostlight Ruins and the Mire - been leveling all the things, so I don't know if there's a higher chance of getting them in the higher leveled areas?

Thank you so much for offering, I got them both in the end from two of different venues! :)
drgfly0.gif
@SilentMoose
Sucks for me, too. And you’re welcome. :)
@SilentMoose
Sucks for me, too. And you’re welcome. :)
v3a3cHt.png O3fOUZg.png v3a3cHt.png
@Vecernice - glad to hear it! ^_^
@Vecernice - glad to hear it! ^_^

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
Ooof, I missed it. xD
Ooof, I missed it. xD
Bye bye fishies
Bye bye fishies
Rutabaga
Dangit. My sibling hogged the computer so I wound up missing this. :(
Dangit. My sibling hogged the computer so I wound up missing this. :(