Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Xhaztol

Question: Wasn't Frigidfin supposed to last until 06:00 FR time today? I've been grinding this morning, and it seems that the Festival items are no longer dropping...and it's only 05:13.

I'm not complaining, as I have both familiars already, but I was hoping for a little extra seafood this morning, and if the Event has ended early, (or if I misinterpreted the announcement somehow) I would like to know, so I can stop grinding and go back to earning money in Artifracture. ;)

Edit: Never mind, things have started dropping again. :)
@Xhaztol

Question: Wasn't Frigidfin supposed to last until 06:00 FR time today? I've been grinding this morning, and it seems that the Festival items are no longer dropping...and it's only 05:13.

I'm not complaining, as I have both familiars already, but I was hoping for a little extra seafood this morning, and if the Event has ended early, (or if I misinterpreted the announcement somehow) I would like to know, so I can stop grinding and go back to earning money in Artifracture. ;)

Edit: Never mind, things have started dropping again. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Xhaztol @Canisa

I'm having the same problem, not even seafood is dropping anymore. It was dropping earlier at around 02:00 but nothing after 06:00 so I'm a bit concerned. It hasn't ended right?
@Xhaztol @Canisa

I'm having the same problem, not even seafood is dropping anymore. It was dropping earlier at around 02:00 but nothing after 06:00 so I'm a bit concerned. It hasn't ended right?
BN2qBx.jpg
This mini event was great!! Got lots of seafood for my dergs and got the familiars needed as well
This mini event was great!! Got lots of seafood for my dergs and got the familiars needed as well
I loved this event, but even after grinding for hours I didn't find a single skin or accent :/ At least I got the familiars
I loved this event, but even after grinding for hours I didn't find a single skin or accent :/ At least I got the familiars
105143.png
NO OOOO ITS OVER
NO OOOO ITS OVER
@pyereciae2788
I already bought them, thanks though. :)
Other's must have had better luck since they weren't that expensive so no worries.
@pyereciae2788
I already bought them, thanks though. :)
Other's must have had better luck since they weren't that expensive so no worries.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Wonderling
Oh, ok. At least you have them now.
@Wonderling
Oh, ok. At least you have them now.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
These are cool.
These are cool.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
@SilentMoose
It has already ended at 06:00 server time on December 17 (today).
@SilentMoose
It has already ended at 06:00 server time on December 17 (today).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Thanks for the micro-holiday! I am looking forward to other future events!
Thanks for the micro-holiday! I am looking forward to other future events!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40