Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
Anyone now if the fish being dropped are exclusive to this event or not?
Anyone now if the fish being dropped are exclusive to this event or not?
splat.gif
awesome!
awesome!
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376492799215927317/523591658986799134/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0c82755b7acce6328820d08b0c2c719d/tumblr_inline_pcsu24OW741uddsnf_500.png[/img] I'm rapidly starting to be convinced that this isn't luck and it *is* venue-based now. I have 8 of these and not a SINGLE one of the ice beaver. Redrock Cove and Thunderhead Savannah haven't dropped it. Guess I'll hit up one of the high-level venues instead. EDIT: Literally my second battle in the Boreal Wood. Now I am convinced it's venue-based. So, if you're looking for an ice beaver, I can at least confirm the Wood has them. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/376492799215927317/523594070749216772/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png

tumblr_inline_pcsu24OW741uddsnf_500.png

I'm rapidly starting to be convinced that this isn't luck and it *is* venue-based now. I have 8 of these and not a SINGLE one of the ice beaver.

Redrock Cove and Thunderhead Savannah haven't dropped it. Guess I'll hit up one of the high-level venues instead.

EDIT: Literally my second battle in the Boreal Wood. Now I am convinced it's venue-based.

So, if you're looking for an ice beaver, I can at least confirm the Wood has them.

unknown.png

"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
^ I got two ice beavers from Waterway, so that venue’s got ‘em too if Boreal Woods is a bit too high-level for people (though Waterway is 16 so it’s not a whole lot better)
^ I got two ice beavers from Waterway, so that venue’s got ‘em too if Boreal Woods is a bit too high-level for people (though Waterway is 16 so it’s not a whole lot better)

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
I got an ice from the golem workshop, for those who are leveling fodder dragons.
I got an ice from the golem workshop, for those who are leveling fodder dragons.
Y02PS6v.png
I got one of each beaver in Woodland Paths. :)

(Lower level venues you can get a higher battle-to-time ratio seem better for this!)
I got one of each beaver in Woodland Paths. :)

(Lower level venues you can get a higher battle-to-time ratio seem better for this!)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
They are not venue based. I found both in the Blooming Grove.
They are not venue based. I found both in the Blooming Grove.
Foishe Foishie Foishies
Foishe Foishie Foishies
UZVTEBc.png
@HypoTheBognapper

I had the exact opposite of you and I was hunting around in the Savannah. These beavers are ridiculous.
@HypoTheBognapper

I had the exact opposite of you and I was hunting around in the Savannah. These beavers are ridiculous.
I sadly still don't have anything :(
I sadly still don't have anything :(
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40