Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Welcome Nazmiye and Peixes, to the mod team <3

Excited to see another mini-holiday, and that feedback from the previous Drakefest Harvest was already incorporated! Curious to see what the seafood and familiars will be.

I am.. surprised to see that Night of the Nocturne won't start until the 23rd. I believe last year it started Sunday the 17th, so I expected it to be the 16th this time (with only 2 December days left after NotN ends) rather than the 23rd, meaning NotN will go into January for a full 5 days..

Mostly sad that it messes up our Dominance plans..
Welcome Nazmiye and Peixes, to the mod team <3

Excited to see another mini-holiday, and that feedback from the previous Drakefest Harvest was already incorporated! Curious to see what the seafood and familiars will be.

I am.. surprised to see that Night of the Nocturne won't start until the 23rd. I believe last year it started Sunday the 17th, so I expected it to be the 16th this time (with only 2 December days left after NotN ends) rather than the 23rd, meaning NotN will go into January for a full 5 days..

Mostly sad that it messes up our Dominance plans..
When do we get a new breed/lair tabs or something else? the new mini event is okay, since I need seafood a lot...but thats it.
When do we get a new breed/lair tabs or something else? the new mini event is okay, since I need seafood a lot...but thats it.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
frigidfin during my holiday ;.;
frigidfin during my holiday ;.;
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
seafood drakeharvest YES!!!
also glad to see the notn spotlight up at last, i had fun writing for it :D
seafood drakeharvest YES!!!
also glad to see the notn spotlight up at last, i had fun writing for it :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
:0
:0
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Man I desperately need seafood. Thank you for this new microholiday
Man I desperately need seafood. Thank you for this new microholiday
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
Thanks for moving the micro event to include a weekend!
Thanks for moving the micro event to include a weekend!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
Really cool, loving micro holidays!!
Really cool, loving micro holidays!!
I am super excited for FrigidFin! The first holiday was fun, but my dragons do not seem to ever eat their veggies (and since they are mostly guardian and Imperials, they have no excuse) but I could definitely use seafood! This is so awesome!
I am super excited for FrigidFin! The first holiday was fun, but my dragons do not seem to ever eat their veggies (and since they are mostly guardian and Imperials, they have no excuse) but I could definitely use seafood! This is so awesome!
Wooo, looking forwards to the new micro holiday! And congrats to the new mods :0
Wooo, looking forwards to the new micro holiday! And congrats to the new mods :0
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39