Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
Woo! First NotN! Time to get some eggos and become filthy rich >:D
Woo! First NotN! Time to get some eggos and become filthy rich >:D
CAN'T WAIT!! :D
CAN'T WAIT!! :D
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
lair updoot when
lair updoot when
unknown.png
Yay! :D
Welcome, new mods!
Cool, Microholiday! :D
How do you find these small side events in the holidays to participate in them? They sound like so much fun and I always seem to miss them... :/
Thanks for all your hard work! :D
Yay! :D
Welcome, new mods!
Cool, Microholiday! :D
How do you find these small side events in the holidays to participate in them? They sound like so much fun and I always seem to miss them... :/
Thanks for all your hard work! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
you guys are great :')
you guys are great :')
theultimatecatsig.gif
Hey, I'm kinda new here (signed up a lot earlier than I started playing) - why is NoTN covering both Christmas and New Year's a good thing? Wouldn't that be worse since those are both big holiday times?
At least it's 2 weeks long, lol.
Hey, I'm kinda new here (signed up a lot earlier than I started playing) - why is NoTN covering both Christmas and New Year's a good thing? Wouldn't that be worse since those are both big holiday times?
At least it's 2 weeks long, lol.
Nice. Kinda bummed that NotN will be starting on the 23rd this year though, I'll be super busy right from the start of it..... Hopefully I can get at least a little bit of grinding done tho.
Nice. Kinda bummed that NotN will be starting on the 23rd this year though, I'll be super busy right from the start of it..... Hopefully I can get at least a little bit of grinding done tho.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
dying of excitement
dying of excitement
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
new mod is a homestuck
new mod is a homestuck
It's a shame fanart counts only on Tumblr and Twitter... why doesn't it count on deviantArt? :c
It's a shame fanart counts only on Tumblr and Twitter... why doesn't it count on deviantArt? :c
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39