Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2018
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
I love all the news! :D

Here is anyone of the staff who could go on Deviant Art and Accept the art in the group? :3
I miss it! <3
I love all the news! :D

Here is anyone of the staff who could go on Deviant Art and Accept the art in the group? :3
I miss it! <3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Gradually, over the past year, my playing time on FR has dropped from 6 hours to 6 minutes each day. Before it fizzles out completely, I'm asking politely just this last time for more lair space.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Gradually, over the past year, my playing time on FR has dropped from 6 hours to 6 minutes each day. Before it fizzles out completely, I'm asking politely just this last time for more lair space.

Happy Holidays everyone.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Wholesome! Question/suggestion about Fanart Fridays -- would you consider expanding it to the Pillowfort community?
Wholesome! Question/suggestion about Fanart Fridays -- would you consider expanding it to the Pillowfort community?
QDUbuEp.png
My lair doesn't have an urgent need for seafood, but I'll definitely be participating in Frigidfin! Luckily it's during the beginning of my winter break so I'll have some time to earn some extra experience in the Coli :3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
My lair doesn't have an urgent need for seafood, but I'll definitely be participating in Frigidfin! Luckily it's during the beginning of my winter break so I'll have some time to earn some extra experience in the Coli :3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Excited to see the new familiars!
Excited to see the new familiars!
I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from. - Steve Rogers
Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Yay!
Yay!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Congrats, new mods! I'm excited to see the new microholiday!
Congrats, new mods! I'm excited to see the new microholiday!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Very excited for another holiday!
Very excited for another holiday!
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifje suis vraiment triste food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
I love updates like this! <3
I love updates like this! <3
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39