Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49
Thank you s much for that gorgeous piece of apparel! I've been trying to dress this guy properly for ages but nothing [i]quite[/i] suited him. But this is perfect on him! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37297580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372976/37297580_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Thank you s much for that gorgeous piece of apparel! I've been trying to dress this guy properly for ages but nothing quite suited him. But this is perfect on him!
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-27 18:26:20" ] Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson. [/quote] [b][i]Sedimentary, my dear Watson.[/i][/b] I want this on my tombstone. It's the most beautiful think I've seen this week. ;>;
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-27 18:26:20:
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.

Sedimentary, my dear Watson. I want this on my tombstone. It's the most beautiful think I've seen this week. ;>;
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
@Lishadra OHHH okay
@Lishadra OHHH okay
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-26 16:14:28" ] *trying to think of a rock pun* Uh uh uhmm Rocks. [/quote] [quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-27 18:26:20" ] Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson. [/quote] Top 10 Most Unexpected Epic Anime Character Power Awakenings (Not Clickbait) (Must See)
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-26 16:14:28:
*trying to think of a rock pun*

Uh uh uhmm

Rocks.
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-27 18:26:20:
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.

Top 10 Most Unexpected Epic Anime Character Power Awakenings (Not Clickbait) (Must See)
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
I pun-ish those who pun-derestimate the power of puns.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Not all heroes wear capes
Not all heroes wear capes
neutralh5.png
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-28 12:58:51" ] I pun-ish those who pun-derestimate the power of puns. [/quote] PUNZZZZZZ
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-28 12:58:51:

PUNZZZZZZ
Geez this is not even one bit PUNny
Geez this is not even one bit PUNny
UZVTEBc.png
You got this!
You got this!
PUNtastic..... OWO
PUNtastic..... OWO
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 48 49