Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! ^-^
Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! ^-^
QSgjnuJ.pngeA9odUz.pnglAH9HaN.pngtumblr_ppgmghwbql1ugssd3o1_100.png

1552729766-polyhymnia-dogs.gifHAJO6JV.png
I NEED EARTHAERT OPALESCENCE.
I NEED EARTHAERT OPALESCENCE.
we do solemnly swear, on our honor, our lives, and everything we have, to the X CLAN that we will defend ourselves
Jqlkxca.png
BRING IT! i plan on getting some of the items for a friend of mine so she can have something to remind her of how close we are.
BRING IT! i plan on getting some of the items for a friend of mine so she can have something to remind her of how close we are.
Apart We Are Weak,
But Together We Are Strong
Fall As Individuals,
Or Rise As One.
-The Team Natural Disasters Motto
Just gonna pop these right here:w4gLW.gifzYYtk.gifMfDLA.gif26OT1.gif
[quote name="Lishadra" date="2018-11-26 19:05:08" ]Tfw you buy a skin for a dragon you don't have[/quote]What if you get a dragon that fits the skin? Then it's Party Time.
Lishadra wrote on 2018-11-26 19:05:08:
Tfw you buy a skin for a dragon you don't have
What if you get a dragon that fits the skin? Then it's Party Time.
@Lishadra WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?!?!?
@Lishadra WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?!?!?
6592_5f275cba5cbb4bf1_B.png6495_ac2b50d007629e6a_B.png
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-26 16:14:28" ] *trying to think of a rock pun* Uh uh uhmm Rocks. [/quote] WOW...just....just wow @FutureChiken
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-26 16:14:28:
*trying to think of a rock pun*

Uh uh uhmm

Rocks.

WOW...just....just wow

@FutureChiken
lZbjl.gif kD2hE.gif Jg6DK.gif M7aso.gif pyw2t.gif
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I have no idea what I'm doing, or what is happening.
/\
l
l
l

Really...
/\
l
l
l

Really...
6592_5f275cba5cbb4bf1_B.png6495_ac2b50d007629e6a_B.png
@Loseruser359 I mean I liked a skin so much I bought it before I had a dragon it could go on
@Loseruser359 I mean I liked a skin so much I bought it before I had a dragon it could go on
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Fletchling I got it babeyyyy
@Fletchling I got it babeyyyy
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49