Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! ^-^
Happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! ^-^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I NEED EARTHAERT OPALESCENCE.
I NEED EARTHAERT OPALESCENCE.
Jqlkxca.png
BRING IT! i plan on getting some of the items for a friend of mine so she can have something to remind her of how close we are.
BRING IT! i plan on getting some of the items for a friend of mine so she can have something to remind her of how close we are.
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
[quote name="Lishadra" date="2018-11-26 19:05:08" ]Tfw you buy a skin for a dragon you don't have[/quote]What if you get a dragon that fits the skin? Then it's Party Time.
Lishadra wrote on 2018-11-26 19:05:08:
Tfw you buy a skin for a dragon you don't have
What if you get a dragon that fits the skin? Then it's Party Time.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
@Lishadra WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?!?!?
@Lishadra WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!?!?!?
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2018-11-26 16:14:28" ] *trying to think of a rock pun* Uh uh uhmm Rocks. [/quote] WOW...just....just wow @FutureChiken
FutureChiken wrote on 2018-11-26 16:14:28:
*trying to think of a rock pun*

Uh uh uhmm

Rocks.

WOW...just....just wow

@FutureChiken
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234
Oh wait, I almost took myself for granite, y'know I should really be boulder when trying to make puns. I mean I've got some really gneiss puns.. ore not. Not to quarry though! I'm getting the schist of it! I don't get it though, people give me the coal shoulder whenever I talc about puns. But I of quartz got some really clastic rock puns! You wonder where I learned all this? Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
@Sprinklez1234
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
/\
l
l
l

Really...
/\
l
l
l

Really...
UZVTEBc.png
@Loseruser359 I mean I liked a skin so much I bought it before I had a dragon it could go on
@Loseruser359 I mean I liked a skin so much I bought it before I had a dragon it could go on
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Fletchling I got it babeyyyy
@Fletchling I got it babeyyyy
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49