Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Constellation Gene, Turkeys, and Gems!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
AWESOME! Constellation is lovely, and yay for more turkeys!
AWESOME! Constellation is lovely, and yay for more turkeys!
dragonneopets.gif
Constellation seems to be lacking the bright stars and, well, constellations of Starmap? I really hope this is an error, because if it's intentional then that's kind of disappointing since as of now Constellation doesn't match the quality of its companion gene.

edit: Nevermind, seems you're looking into things. Thanks for the quick response on this issue!

Glad to see the turkeys are back, though; time to stock up on meat & hopefully get a turkey familiar.
Constellation seems to be lacking the bright stars and, well, constellations of Starmap? I really hope this is an error, because if it's intentional then that's kind of disappointing since as of now Constellation doesn't match the quality of its companion gene.

edit: Nevermind, seems you're looking into things. Thanks for the quick response on this issue!

Glad to see the turkeys are back, though; time to stock up on meat & hopefully get a turkey familiar.
[quote name="Fletchling" date="2018-11-21 06:19:17" ] [quote name="Turstrigo" date="2018-11-21 06:18:11" ] Why does constellation look so different from starmap? [/quote]Oof yeah some of the colors are way off...Some don't even have stars! [/quote] Hey gang, We are currently looking into a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2574746/1#post_36402577][b]visual bug affecting the artwork for Constellation[/b][/url], but [b]it may take a few hours for us to roll out a fix[/b]. If you have already purchased or applied the gene, your dragons will automatically receive the fix once it's implemented. Thanks for your patience!
Fletchling wrote on 2018-11-21 06:19:17:
Turstrigo wrote on 2018-11-21 06:18:11:
Why does constellation look so different from starmap?
Oof yeah some of the colors are way off...Some don't even have stars!

Hey gang,

We are currently looking into a visual bug affecting the artwork for Constellation, but it may take a few hours for us to roll out a fix. If you have already purchased or applied the gene, your dragons will automatically receive the fix once it's implemented. Thanks for your patience!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
FINALLY!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
holy cow its beautiful!
holy cow its beautiful!
How did I miss this announcement??
How did I miss this announcement??
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcjv71m.gif
Had to sweeten that gem deal with a new gem gene huh
Had to sweeten that gem deal with a new gem gene huh
I am so incredibly excited for this gene!!! Although I love BEE as well :'(
I am so incredibly excited for this gene!!! Although I love BEE as well :'(
5dukIV7.png4hUd2SB.pnghzemmQf.pngice_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw596.gifjPdGQf9.gifOeWKpc9.png ~ FR +8!
Yes!
Yes!
Crow/Abyss
She/her
+3 fr time
I collect:
Birbs and knives.
Hatchery
Shop
F2u
Birthday chests
Doodles