Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Whole Mess of Dresses
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
yessss red and white dresses :eyes:
yessss red and white dresses :eyes:
_____________ zaire_bby_smalllllll.png
yasss
yasss
wow
wow
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
They look great! Time to snipe some of those pretty white dresses.
They look great! Time to snipe some of those pretty white dresses.
bisU7R9.png
Hurray!
Hurray!
XqZwgCT.jpg
fancyyyyyyyyyy
fancyyyyyyyyyy
LIo8D8G.gif
I’m love for the Scarlet and Polychrome
I’m love for the Scarlet and Polychrome
autumn___pixel_background_8_by_ilari90-dcn8vub.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
finallyyyy
finallyyyy
GMP530P.png 7sRKuJz.png vuYURap.png
Yep!
Yep!
Interesting; the set doesnt quite match the aesthetics of the venue, which is a shame.. But more recolours of a popular set doesnt hurt! :)
I do hope more miscellaneous drops (more battle stones beyond the fire and earth fragments) will be added to the loot of the new venue too, to make it a more interesting place to farm..

I still have one familiar to hunt down in the new venue, Hopefully I'll get some new apparel pieces while I'm at it.
Interesting; the set doesnt quite match the aesthetics of the venue, which is a shame.. But more recolours of a popular set doesnt hurt! :)
I do hope more miscellaneous drops (more battle stones beyond the fire and earth fragments) will be added to the loot of the new venue too, to make it a more interesting place to farm..

I still have one familiar to hunt down in the new venue, Hopefully I'll get some new apparel pieces while I'm at it.
SiV2QMi.gif
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Buying gems 1:800 | Buying bulk Baldwin Goop | Swipp Swap Service | Gem Specialty/WC scroll raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36