Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@CyclopSeeker [quote name="CyclopSeeker" date="2018-10-31 23:12:14" ] Just wondering? Some of this artwork has blood.. but we are not allowed to draw it..? I am confused. Staff? [/quote] I'm not staff, but in Custom Skins, under 'What content is inappropriate for a custom skin design?' you can find: [quote=Skin Info & Rules]Gore - We do not allow skin designs that depict creatures that appear to be suffering from massive wounds and/or designs that [b]contain excessive gore[/b]. [u]Scars, light wounds, and blood splatter are generally okay.[/u][/quote] You can draw blood. It seems rules aren't that strict and apply only to hardcore stuff that purposely causes trauma and deeply disturbes viewers. Some things just fit (bones, rotten skin, blood, mild distortion etc.), beside we're talking about Plague flight celebration, yeah? I believe overall context is a key here - it's okay as long as skin shows or implies nothing really nasty (like great suffering of the dragon).
@CyclopSeeker
CyclopSeeker wrote on 2018-10-31 23:12:14:
Just wondering? Some of this artwork has blood.. but we are not allowed to draw it..?
I am confused. Staff?

I'm not staff, but in Custom Skins, under 'What content is inappropriate for a custom skin design?' you can find:
Skin Info & Rules wrote:
Gore - We do not allow skin designs that depict creatures that appear to be suffering from massive wounds and/or designs that contain excessive gore. Scars, light wounds, and blood splatter are generally okay.

You can draw blood. It seems rules aren't that strict and apply only to hardcore stuff that purposely causes trauma and deeply disturbes viewers. Some things just fit (bones, rotten skin, blood, mild distortion etc.), beside we're talking about Plague flight celebration, yeah? I believe overall context is a key here - it's okay as long as skin shows or implies nothing really nasty (like great suffering of the dragon).
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Happy Riot of Rot!
Happy Riot of Rot!
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
Ahriman
Oh really, thank you, now I know
Ahriman
Oh really, thank you, now I know
UZVTEBc.png
LOOKIT THEM SKULL PANTS
LOOKIT THEM SKULL PANTS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
That Mirror Male skin is incredible!
That Mirror Male skin is incredible!
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
[quote name="Kaijujube" date="2018-10-29 11:28:21" ] my babies are perfect with that disgusting halo I love it [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14443307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144434/14443307_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4297218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42973/4297218_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Wow I agree! I'm struggling to find a spot for the halos myself, but they look amazing on your fae!
Kaijujube wrote on 2018-10-29 11:28:21:
my babies are perfect with that disgusting halo I love it

14443307_350.png

4297218_350.png

Wow I agree! I'm struggling to find a spot for the halos myself, but they look amazing on your fae!
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
oh cool
oh cool
Kaijujube Nice dragons
Kaijujube Nice dragons
UZVTEBc.png
Hey Ya'll! I have the prettiest plague boy ever do go to my dragon lair and see him his name is Sttero.oh and I loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee all this cool aperll????????????????????????????????so cool.and those are sssssssssssssoooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!IIKE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hey Ya'll! I have the prettiest plague boy ever do go to my dragon lair and see him his name is Sttero.oh and I loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee all this cool aperll????????????????????????????????so cool.and those are sssssssssssssoooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!IIKE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
FoxScara.png
@Ahriman Thank you! I was not actually expecting a response from anyone honestly.

And duh, I should have known to look at the guidelines. Stupid me.
@Ahriman Thank you! I was not actually expecting a response from anyone honestly.

And duh, I should have known to look at the guidelines. Stupid me.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59