Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
YESSSSSSSS I cannot wait for the Hibernation system oh my god. I have lovely babbus that I don't want to auction off so this would work perfectly. Gimmie gimmie! ♥ [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l29Zleg8VVPTOxurWx/giphy.gif[/img]
YESSSSSSSS I cannot wait for the Hibernation system oh my god. I have lovely babbus that I don't want to auction off so this would work perfectly.

Gimmie gimmie! ♥

giphy.gif
672.pngA little jar of happiness. It glows in the dark.
@Xhaztol @Aequorin

Since there will be many restrictions on the dragons in the Hibernal Den, I assume and really hope that the cost for the expansion won't be as expensive as the regular lair expansion cost?
@Xhaztol @Aequorin

Since there will be many restrictions on the dragons in the Hibernal Den, I assume and really hope that the cost for the expansion won't be as expensive as the regular lair expansion cost?
Glad the achievements are getting changed, haven't had any motivation to work on the ones in the current system due to how glitchy I have found it
Glad the achievements are getting changed, haven't had any motivation to work on the ones in the current system due to how glitchy I have found it
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Really looking toward seeing the new improved lair set up..
Really looking toward seeing the new improved lair set up..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
Another suggestion i just thought of is adding some easier way of recording dragon IDs for dom battles. Like something that gives you a list of IDs of everything on the page or even just the dragons ID being copiable from the lair page or something.

Would really help accepters and trainers for pushes when we try to track ID numbers
Another suggestion i just thought of is adding some easier way of recording dragon IDs for dom battles. Like something that gives you a list of IDs of everything on the page or even just the dragons ID being copiable from the lair page or something.

Would really help accepters and trainers for pushes when we try to track ID numbers
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
I need this in my life <3
I need this in my life <3
tumblr_pib1jezf3Z1wd8wujo2_r1_500.png
@Xhaztol

are you still allowed to use dragons in the hibernal den as your avatar?
@Xhaztol

are you still allowed to use dragons in the hibernal den as your avatar?
This is such a great update!

supah excited ;0
This is such a great update!

supah excited ;0
Birdie_art_shop.png
Makes me nervy
Makes me nervy
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Xhaztol Just to be sure: are any of the current achievements unobtainable at this time?
@Xhaztol Just to be sure: are any of the current achievements unobtainable at this time?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95