Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95
Yesss, good stuff. Thank you guys for really putting in the thought and work on these sorely needed features!
Yesss, good stuff. Thank you guys for really putting in the thought and work on these sorely needed features!
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Can't wait for the lair tabs!!
Can't wait for the lair tabs!!
AZOFNjv.png
So excited about this update! I can't wait to explore all of the new features :D
So excited about this update! I can't wait to explore all of the new features :D
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
[quote name="Nazurak" date="2018-10-26 10:50:19" ] [quote name="Alyxsandre" date="2018-10-26 10:38:05" ] Alright FR This is awesome Great even But when will we get a definitive answer on More Lair Expansions There’s a suggestion thread that’s over 70 pages long full of our cries and every update like this that jumps around the answer only breaks our heart a little bit more [/quote] Excuse me if it is already addressed, but the way I read it: [i]"Players will be able to purchase additional lair tabs (up to a total of 15 in all) for treasure." "However, with the new system, we are increasing the maximum number of dragons per page to 60."[/i] If you do the math that is a potential of [b]900 dragons[/b] (15x60) which I believe is the lair space you have been asking for. Edit: Actually, my math is wrong. In the example you can have at least 3 pages per tab (I'd guess you can have more than three but not sure of the final total) So that would be at least 3 pages per tab (to a max of 15) and a potential of 60 dragons per page. 60 dragons x 3(+?) pages x 15 tabs = That is at least a [b]total of 2,700 dragons[/b] you could potentially hold in your active lair in one go assuming the 'max' is 3 pages per tab (though I would guess you could have at least 10 pages per tab as that is what we currently have. Which brings it to[b] aprox 9,000 dragons[/b] in your active lair.) [/quote] @Nazurak Just to correct some confusion: when we say "60 is the maximum per page", that's [b]display only[/b]. It would mean pages elsewhere in your lair would be smaller to compensate for your current cap. [b]Example[/b]: You have [b]2[/b] tabs. If you had a lair cap of [b]100[/b] dragons and you put [b]60[/b] of them in one tab, the second tab would only support [b]40[/b].
Nazurak wrote on 2018-10-26 10:50:19:
Alyxsandre wrote on 2018-10-26 10:38:05:
Alright FR
This is awesome
Great even

But when will we get a definitive answer on More Lair Expansions

There’s a suggestion thread that’s over 70 pages long full of our cries and every update like this that jumps around the answer only breaks our heart a little bit more

Excuse me if it is already addressed, but the way I read it:

"Players will be able to purchase additional lair tabs (up to a total of 15 in all) for treasure."
"However, with the new system, we are increasing the maximum number of dragons per page to 60."

If you do the math that is a potential of 900 dragons (15x60) which I believe is the lair space you have been asking for.

Edit: Actually, my math is wrong. In the example you can have at least 3 pages per tab (I'd guess you can have more than three but not sure of the final total) So that would be at least 3 pages per tab (to a max of 15) and a potential of 60 dragons per page. 60 dragons x 3(+?) pages x 15 tabs = That is at least a total of 2,700 dragons you could potentially hold in your active lair in one go assuming the 'max' is 3 pages per tab (though I would guess you could have at least 10 pages per tab as that is what we currently have. Which brings it to aprox 9,000 dragons in your active lair.)

@Nazurak

Just to correct some confusion: when we say "60 is the maximum per page", that's display only. It would mean pages elsewhere in your lair would be smaller to compensate for your current cap.

Example: You have 2 tabs. If you had a lair cap of 100 dragons and you put 60 of them in one tab, the second tab would only support 40.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Yay, some very welcome news on lair tabs and hibernation den! Being able to edit bios makes hibernation even more attractive - though I sure hope we´ll be able to get more than 5 places in there ;D

And shutting down the current achievement system sounds fair - the last one I got took over a week to register, that was a bit frustrating =D
Yay, some very welcome news on lair tabs and hibernation den! Being able to edit bios makes hibernation even more attractive - though I sure hope we´ll be able to get more than 5 places in there ;D

And shutting down the current achievement system sounds fair - the last one I got took over a week to register, that was a bit frustrating =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
I'm eager to wait for this update, it seems interesting.
I'm eager to wait for this update, it seems interesting.
You guys have been working so hard on the site, thank you so much!! Also the hibernal den is everything I needed from life
You guys have been working so hard on the site, thank you so much!! Also the hibernal den is everything I needed from life
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
This sounds absolutely awesome, especially the Lair Revamp Edit Mode. I suspect it will make my job much easier in handling my lair. Thank you so much for keeping us so well informed. Huge hugs.
This sounds absolutely awesome, especially the Lair Revamp Edit Mode. I suspect it will make my job much easier in handling my lair. Thank you so much for keeping us so well informed. Huge hugs.
This sounds cool and I'm very excited for the new lair system!

Will it be possible to put the same dragon into different lair tabs? For example I'd like to make a tab for permanent dragons as well as one for Gen Ones but some of my Gen Ones are also permas, so I'd want them in both tabs...
This sounds cool and I'm very excited for the new lair system!

Will it be possible to put the same dragon into different lair tabs? For example I'd like to make a tab for permanent dragons as well as one for Gen Ones but some of my Gen Ones are also permas, so I'd want them in both tabs...
QSmBWRD.pngtumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.giffOZraEL.png
Whoa
Whoa
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95