Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lionfish, Noxtide, and Dark Sclera
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84 85
Yess
Yess
@EsmeMarion

Now that the new treasure genes are out I'm sure it'll be out in no time
@EsmeMarion

Now that the new treasure genes are out I'm sure it'll be out in no time
After trying out the genes on some dragons, all I gotta say is boy are there a lot of errors this time around :/ And they won't get fixed, either, if the "repair history" is anything to go by. How many errors are still kicking around since the automation of the colorwheel update? I'd honestly rather get color/gene corrections over new content. Fix the current stuff before piling on more with errors that won't get tended to.

Not trying to sound harsh or negative, I just wish that all the cool stuff you guys put out would actually come out either more finished or at least get to fixing the big backlog of reported issues. Quality over quantity!
After trying out the genes on some dragons, all I gotta say is boy are there a lot of errors this time around :/ And they won't get fixed, either, if the "repair history" is anything to go by. How many errors are still kicking around since the automation of the colorwheel update? I'd honestly rather get color/gene corrections over new content. Fix the current stuff before piling on more with errors that won't get tended to.

Not trying to sound harsh or negative, I just wish that all the cool stuff you guys put out would actually come out either more finished or at least get to fixing the big backlog of reported issues. Quality over quantity!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
SICK
SICK
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
That dark sclera! I neeeeeed it!
That dark sclera! I neeeeeed it!
nZdOLj1.gif
Awesome!!! Is there a way to view darkened scaleeas in the scrying workshop?
Awesome!!! Is there a way to view darkened scaleeas in the scrying workshop?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the winds carry you onward, and may you find adventure wherever you go.
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-10-22 23:37:37" ] After trying out the genes on some dragons, all I gotta say is boy are there a lot of errors this time around :/ And they won't get fixed, either, if the "repair history" is anything to go by. How many errors are still kicking around since the automation of the colorwheel update? I'd honestly rather get color/gene corrections over new content. Fix the current stuff before piling on more with errors that won't get tended to. Not trying to sound harsh or negative, I just wish that all the cool stuff you guys put out would actually come out either more finished or at least get to fixing the big backlog of reported issues. Quality over quantity! [/quote] I was initially [i]excited [/i]about these genes but I couldn't agree more. There are so many errors found in these genes that it's frankly ridiculous. These genes, while pretty, were [u]NOT[/u] ready to be released and I really wish the devs/artists would pay more attention to details. They continue to prove that they don't really care about the quality of the site. I'd rather get one new gene every two years if it meant that there weren't so many blatant errors. This is clearly a very difficult and time consuming gene to draw, but there should have been more time spent making sure it was accurate across all breeds and that there were MINIMAL errors. There are [i]entire parts missing[/i] in some breed/genders. I'm going to be very frank and mean and also [i]probably [/i]cross a line but: If errors like this fail to be fixed or they continue to be made in new things/the current site artists aren't doing what you're paying them to, perhaps its time to get a new group of artists for the site? The more errors like this come up, the more business you guys are going to lose. People will not want to pay irl money for items that the artists clearly did not take the time to make sure everything was up to par. I can't imagine paying actual money for this gene if it was a gem gene. you guys have shown plenty of times in the last year and a half that this isn't a site for me personally to be investing my hard-earned money in. Maybe that matters to you, maybe it doesn't, but im certainly not the only one.
Natakiro wrote on 2018-10-22 23:37:37:

I was initially excited about these genes but I couldn't agree more.

There are so many errors found in these genes that it's frankly ridiculous. These genes, while pretty, were NOT ready to be released and I really wish the devs/artists would pay more attention to details. They continue to prove that they don't really care about the quality of the site. I'd rather get one new gene every two years if it meant that there weren't so many blatant errors.
This is clearly a very difficult and time consuming gene to draw, but there should have been more time spent making sure it was accurate across all breeds and that there were MINIMAL errors. There are entire parts missing in some breed/genders.
I'm going to be very frank and mean and also probably cross a line but:
If errors like this fail to be fixed or they continue to be made in new things/the current site artists aren't doing what you're paying them to, perhaps its time to get a new group of artists for the site?
The more errors like this come up, the more business you guys are going to lose. People will not want to pay irl money for items that the artists clearly did not take the time to make sure everything was up to par. I can't imagine paying actual money for this gene if it was a gem gene.

you guys have shown plenty of times in the last year and a half that this isn't a site for me personally to be investing my hard-earned money in. Maybe that matters to you, maybe it doesn't, but im certainly not the only one.
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
[quote name="AquariusStudios" date="2018-10-23 17:26:44" ] [quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-10-22 23:37:37" ] After trying out the genes on some dragons, all I gotta say is boy are there a lot of errors this time around :/ And they won't get fixed, either, if the "repair history" is anything to go by. How many errors are still kicking around since the automation of the colorwheel update? I'd honestly rather get color/gene corrections over new content. Fix the current stuff before piling on more with errors that won't get tended to. Not trying to sound harsh or negative, I just wish that all the cool stuff you guys put out would actually come out either more finished or at least get to fixing the big backlog of reported issues. Quality over quantity! [/quote] I was initially [i]excited [/i]about these genes but I couldn't agree more. There are so many errors found in these genes that it's frankly ridiculous. These genes, while pretty, were [u]NOT[/u] ready to be released and I really wish the devs/artists would pay more attention to details. They continue to prove that they don't really care about the quality of the site. I'd rather get one new gene every two years if it meant that there weren't so many blatant errors. This is clearly a very difficult gene to draw, but there should have been more time spent making sure it was accurate across all breeds. There are entire parts missing in some breed/genders. [/quote] Seeing how the Skydancer error and Tundras getting the short end of the stick came into existence with this new gene, I have to agree. There are also typos lingering around that are basically never fixed. At all.
AquariusStudios wrote on 2018-10-23 17:26:44:
Natakiro wrote on 2018-10-22 23:37:37:

I was initially excited about these genes but I couldn't agree more.

There are so many errors found in these genes that it's frankly ridiculous. These genes, while pretty, were NOT ready to be released and I really wish the devs/artists would pay more attention to details. They continue to prove that they don't really care about the quality of the site. I'd rather get one new gene every two years if it meant that there weren't so many blatant errors.
This is clearly a very difficult gene to draw, but there should have been more time spent making sure it was accurate across all breeds. There are entire parts missing in some breed/genders.
Seeing how the Skydancer error and Tundras getting the short end of the stick came into existence with this new gene, I have to agree.
There are also typos lingering around that are basically never fixed. At all.
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
noice
noice
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84 85