Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77
So it's henna basically.
So it's henna basically.
Jqlkxca.png
I love this gene. Now where to find it cheap...
I love this gene. Now where to find it cheap...
I love the ringlets so much omg
I love the ringlets so much omg
I don't need to face my demons,
I am with them all the time
@Sofystikitty They always preview new genes on dragons with the other two genes basic, ie basic first and secondary for this tert gene, or basic first and tert for a secondary gene, etc
@Sofystikitty They always preview new genes on dragons with the other two genes basic, ie basic first and secondary for this tert gene, or basic first and tert for a secondary gene, etc
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Cerelin

If you go to the post announcing firefly you will see that all 3 examples have primary and secondary genes. They use basic depending on how busy the art is.
@Cerelin

If you go to the post announcing firefly you will see that all 3 examples have primary and secondary genes. They use basic depending on how busy the art is.
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
SCREECH
SCREECH
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
R I N G Y
R I N G Y
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Sweet
Sweet
I’ve made many, many forum posts. I just delete them
@JaelitheLora 155kt [item=tertiary gene: ringlets] With any item sold in the treasure marketplace, look at the sell value in the bottom left corner and add another zero to the end, and that'll give you the price it's sold for in the treasure marketplace!
@JaelitheLora

155kt

Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

With any item sold in the treasure marketplace, look at the sell value in the bottom left corner and add another zero to the end, and that'll give you the price it's sold for in the treasure marketplace!
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[color=#006ab8][s]@JaelitheLora You can easily tell the MP price of stuff, like genes, by hovering over its icon and adding a 0 to the end of the "sell value". Since the sell value is 15,500, the gene would cost 155,000. [item=tertiary gene: ringlets][/s] ninja'd XD
@JaelitheLora You can easily tell the MP price of stuff, like genes, by hovering over its icon and adding a 0 to the end of the "sell value".

Since the sell value is 15,500, the gene would cost 155,000.
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

ninja'd XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades