Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
[center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_ringydingydoo.png[/img][/permalink][/center] Decorative frill patterns are beginning to materialize on dragons across the realm. A new gene, [b]Ringlets[/b], is now available in the [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b]! [center][permalink][b]Click here to learn more about this update.[/b][/permalink][/center] [more] ---------- [size=5][b]New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets[/b][/size] Today we've launched our newest tertiary gene: [b]Ringlets[/b]. This versatile gene adds bursts of colorful rings to a dragon's neck, wings, and back. Ringlets is available now in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0][b]Treasure Marketplace[/b][/url]. [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/preview_ringydingydoo.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Return to the High Seas[/b][/size] Y'aaaarrrrr! Our swarthy collection of [b]corsair apparel[/b] has cycled back into the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&type=1&tab=app][b]gem marketplace[/b][/url] for a limited time! Grab yourself a set of this piratical garb from [b]now until Friday, September 21st at 22:00 server time[/b]. [center][item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap][item=Privateer's Seaspray Cap][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch][item=Buccaneer's Eye Patch][item=Privateer's Eye Patch][item=Swashbuckler's Eye Patch] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Privateer's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass][item=Buccaneer's Cutlass][item=Privateer's Cutlass][item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Boots][item=Privateer's Seaspray Boots][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Boots] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb][item=Privateer's Seaspray Garb][item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb] [/center] [size=5][b]Additional Updates[/b][/size] Over the last few weeks we've had the opportunity to make some headway on some [b]bugs[/b] as well as implement a few [b]quality of life[/b] changes: [LIST] [*][b]Encyclopedia page titles[/b] are now shown on browser tabs. [*]The [b]name of a thread[/b] will now display in [b]alerts[/b] notifying players that they were [b]pinged[/b] within them. [*]It is now possible to open the [b]Preview Familiar window[/b] from many more areas of the site. [*]The [b]recipes list[/b] for [i]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/i] now has improved [b]search and filter options[/b]. [*]It is now possible to initiate a [b]Crossroads trade[/b] directly from a player's [b]clan profile[/b]. [*]It is now possible to embed [b]outfit BBCode[/b] within [b]clan profiles[/b] and [b]dragon profiles[/b]. [*]The [b]Dressing Room[/b] has received significant changes to allow for better apparel [b]searching[/b], [b]filtering[/b], and the ability to [b]add more than one item at a time[/b]. It is also possible to [b]hide pieces of apparel from view[/b] within the outfit editor. [/list]
banner_ringydingydoo.png

Decorative frill patterns are beginning to materialize on dragons across the realm. A new gene, Ringlets, is now available in the Treasure Marketplace!

New Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

Today we've launched our newest tertiary gene: Ringlets. This versatile gene adds bursts of colorful rings to a dragon's neck, wings, and back.

Ringlets is available now in the Treasure Marketplace.

preview_ringydingydoo.png

Return to the High Seas

Y'aaaarrrrr! Our swarthy collection of corsair apparel has cycled back into the gem marketplace for a limited time! Grab yourself a set of this piratical garb from now until Friday, September 21st at 22:00 server time.

Additional Updates

Over the last few weeks we've had the opportunity to make some headway on some bugs as well as implement a few quality of life changes:
  • Encyclopedia page titles are now shown on browser tabs.
  • The name of a thread will now display in alerts notifying players that they were pinged within them.
  • It is now possible to open the Preview Familiar window from many more areas of the site.
  • The recipes list for Baldwin's Bubbling Brew now has improved search and filter options.
  • It is now possible to initiate a Crossroads trade directly from a player's clan profile.
  • It is now possible to embed outfit BBCode within clan profiles and dragon profiles.
  • The Dressing Room has received significant changes to allow for better apparel searching, filtering, and the ability to add more than one item at a time. It is also possible to hide pieces of apparel from view within the outfit editor.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Oof yes

Edit: Love that I was first with just 'oof yes'
Oof yes

Edit: Love that I was first with just 'oof yes'
VgR98md.pngEw8gsSD.png
yeet

Oh heck nice, this is a tert :o To the crying workshop we go
yeet

Oh heck nice, this is a tert :o To the crying workshop we go
jKNxJDc.png
45584263.png

44784825.png

45490473.png

45477683.png
Omg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45027904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450280/45027904_350.png[/img] [/url]
Omg

45027904_350.png
Divider_Branch_mega.png
OH MY GOD RINGLETS IS SO CUTE I'M LOSIN IT
OH MY GOD RINGLETS IS SO CUTE I'M LOSIN IT
my username is Pyatiugolnik
I used to be Nonstop.

Pretty Pearls Hatchery
Selling Mirror UMAsTH Codes
19 ♥ he/him ♥ +3 FRT
8829352_rY4Bs2tlr3zpFb4.gif
AWWWW
AWWWW
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
yeesssss
yeesssss
!
!
ladylilitu, copy-paste if you have trouble spelling my name
PSJqEWK.pngnPziaq0.png R9YMV4z.pngR9YMV4z.png
I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT
+3 FR Time

Wishlist

Used to be Mayari!
nnnnn solar2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33d0.png nnnnnnn She/Her|Ace Lesbian|USA

If you're wondering whether or not you should ping me for something, go ahead--I don't mind!

Always accepting friend requests!

Omg
Omg
ipqbjfR.png 6zIEfRW.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77