Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68
when one completely forgets about the 50% exp boost and only remembers... when the event is done

much regret

T-T
when one completely forgets about the 50% exp boost and only remembers... when the event is done

much regret

T-T
I387ENf.png
Haha ah... I didn't realize it ended today at 6:00 either, I thought it went until the morning of the 15th ^^' I was going to grind in the coli a bit more this evening (I didn't really have any time until today) and try to get one of my girls to at least level 20. Oh well. Hopefully there will be more mini events like this one!
Haha ah... I didn't realize it ended today at 6:00 either, I thought it went until the morning of the 15th ^^' I was going to grind in the coli a bit more this evening (I didn't really have any time until today) and try to get one of my girls to at least level 20. Oh well. Hopefully there will be more mini events like this one!
earthshieldr.png
I'm a bit late but I would love to see this event come back!
I'm a bit late but I would love to see this event come back!
testing the new "click to preview a familiar" [item=mossy cerdae] edit: it works :)
testing the new "click to preview a familiar"

Mossy Cerdae

edit: it works :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@yodana Someone gave me the hardshell, but if you have the other one I would gladly accept!
@yodana Someone gave me the hardshell, but if you have the other one I would gladly accept!
WH2fSe6.gif
This event was great, and I loved the cute familiars. It really pushed me to get up and grind. However, as many have stated, I would be much happier if the weekend was included. As someone who works 10 hours a day every day of the week, it was a real bummer that I could barely participate. I was even willing to stay up late Friday to grind since I didn’t have work the next morning, but the fest was already over.
This event was great, and I loved the cute familiars. It really pushed me to get up and grind. However, as many have stated, I would be much happier if the weekend was included. As someone who works 10 hours a day every day of the week, it was a real bummer that I could barely participate. I was even willing to stay up late Friday to grind since I didn’t have work the next morning, but the fest was already over.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Loved the event!!! I was finally able to get my team to level 25 within a day, and I've been trying for a year lol. The event definitely helped out those who don't have much time to grind all the time! It was definitely worth it and I'd love to see more like it. Maybe a bi or tri monthly type of thing? C:
Loved the event!!! I was finally able to get my team to level 25 within a day, and I've been trying for a year lol. The event definitely helped out those who don't have much time to grind all the time! It was definitely worth it and I'd love to see more like it. Maybe a bi or tri monthly type of thing? C:
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
For the brief time I got to experience the event, I enjoyed it! I got in one, maaaybe two hours of grinding? Which has Felix almost at level 25.

However... I wish it had a longer duration. As a college student, my free time falls onto the weekend. I assume there are many others like me, college students or people with busy jobs whose only free time comes on the weekend.

Please take that into consideration not only for possible future releases of this event, but other new events as well.
For the brief time I got to experience the event, I enjoyed it! I got in one, maaaybe two hours of grinding? Which has Felix almost at level 25.

However... I wish it had a longer duration. As a college student, my free time falls onto the weekend. I assume there are many others like me, college students or people with busy jobs whose only free time comes on the weekend.

Please take that into consideration not only for possible future releases of this event, but other new events as well.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Completely forgot, that the mini event ended yesterday and not today...

Maybe it would be better for working users to last events like this from Wednesday until Sunday...
Completely forgot, that the mini event ended yesterday and not today...

Maybe it would be better for working users to last events like this from Wednesday until Sunday...
no more crab
no more crab
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68