Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68
I really REALLY enjoyed the XP boost! It made leveling slightly less of a "trudging-through-the-mud" chore, and I'm all for supporting future XP-bonus events. I did happen to notice a slight increase in the plant drops, though like other players I was also underwhelmed compared to what I expected (still better than nothing tho).

And of course, I'm with everyone else on the timing. A weekday-exclusive event was... mmm. Especially considering it ended today at 06:00? What little time I had to spare on weekdays was spent frantically grinding in the coli, trying to make the most of the event before it ended. This made it feel more like an obligation and no doubt it became a source of stress for some. Not that I hate the event or wouldn't want it to happen again, but I feel that even the addition of one weekday to the event's runtime could've soothed some players' worries.

Overall, mixed feelings, leaning slightly towards positive but I dearly would've appreciated more time <:[ Or at least an explanation as to why it ran the timespan that it did.
I really REALLY enjoyed the XP boost! It made leveling slightly less of a "trudging-through-the-mud" chore, and I'm all for supporting future XP-bonus events. I did happen to notice a slight increase in the plant drops, though like other players I was also underwhelmed compared to what I expected (still better than nothing tho).

And of course, I'm with everyone else on the timing. A weekday-exclusive event was... mmm. Especially considering it ended today at 06:00? What little time I had to spare on weekdays was spent frantically grinding in the coli, trying to make the most of the event before it ended. This made it feel more like an obligation and no doubt it became a source of stress for some. Not that I hate the event or wouldn't want it to happen again, but I feel that even the addition of one weekday to the event's runtime could've soothed some players' worries.

Overall, mixed feelings, leaning slightly towards positive but I dearly would've appreciated more time <:[ Or at least an explanation as to why it ran the timespan that it did.
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
I loved the XP boost, I definitely think it should come back annually! Also uh, I agree with all the other people. Why was this only on weekdays? It would be much appreciated if this extended to at least 1 weekend day. Most people are really busy during the week.
I loved the XP boost, I definitely think it should come back annually! Also uh, I agree with all the other people. Why was this only on weekdays? It would be much appreciated if this extended to at least 1 weekend day. Most people are really busy during the week.
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
Tbh I had something like a burn out as a result lol.. In the end I just logged out and did not enjoy the last hours in the Coli. I WAS SO STRESSED. sadly my dergs couldn't level that much bc of it but well it's alright. Maybe another time. Hopefully it returns more often and not just occasionally. Would be more chill and not so forced.
Tbh I had something like a burn out as a result lol.. In the end I just logged out and did not enjoy the last hours in the Coli. I WAS SO STRESSED. sadly my dergs couldn't level that much bc of it but well it's alright. Maybe another time. Hopefully it returns more often and not just occasionally. Would be more chill and not so forced.
QNYQUu3.gif
cool
cool
I don't have a lot of time on weekends, so a weekday event is fine by me. If we have small events spread over the year, we can please everybody :-)

The 6:00 thing did hit me, I had looked forward to a bit more time today, but the time had not really registered, just the date. But it did rejuvenate my interest in coli and I think that's a big deal. I'd been avoiding coli since the captcha made life harder (seriously, those things are a pain) but this week made up for it.
I don't have a lot of time on weekends, so a weekday event is fine by me. If we have small events spread over the year, we can please everybody :-)

The 6:00 thing did hit me, I had looked forward to a bit more time today, but the time had not really registered, just the date. But it did rejuvenate my interest in coli and I think that's a big deal. I'd been avoiding coli since the captcha made life harder (seriously, those things are a pain) but this week made up for it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Terrible luck with the coli, hours and hours of grinding resulted in NO crabs. Ended up having to buy them from the AH. Oh well, I had been trying to save for Starfall but I wanted the kraf.
Terrible luck with the coli, hours and hours of grinding resulted in NO crabs. Ended up having to buy them from the AH. Oh well, I had been trying to save for Starfall but I wanted the kraf.
Busy week also, didn't have enough time to Coli until today, didn't notice any difference in the drops when I did Coli for a bit on Tuesday, thought it'd be ok to get the familiars today because it was the 14th, didn't notice that dang server time, never caught that part of the long announcement.
Busy week also, didn't have enough time to Coli until today, didn't notice any difference in the drops when I did Coli for a bit on Tuesday, thought it'd be ok to get the familiars today because it was the 14th, didn't notice that dang server time, never caught that part of the long announcement.
I really, really liked the event in terms of what it offered us as coli boosts, but, unfortunately, there is a but - the timing was kind of awful. I guess a week-long event is the minimum to allow everyone to take part in it, and with those holidays and festivities lately starting and ending on 6 server time I end up being even more confused (I live in a European timezone) and missed the last day of the Harvest.

The bountiful harvest of little pinchers was also ... something that simply did not happen. I got one crab foraging, none in the coli.
I really, really liked the event in terms of what it offered us as coli boosts, but, unfortunately, there is a but - the timing was kind of awful. I guess a week-long event is the minimum to allow everyone to take part in it, and with those holidays and festivities lately starting and ending on 6 server time I end up being even more confused (I live in a European timezone) and missed the last day of the Harvest.

The bountiful harvest of little pinchers was also ... something that simply did not happen. I got one crab foraging, none in the coli.
MD_Badge2_with.png
Echoing everyone else that having the event during the week was a shame.

The experience boost was amazing though, definitely would love to see that a more regular feature! Managed to exalt heaps and free up some room in my lair. :)
Echoing everyone else that having the event during the week was a shame.

The experience boost was amazing though, definitely would love to see that a more regular feature! Managed to exalt heaps and free up some room in my lair. :)
Ugh. Not a single crab for me either! And I agree. I don't like the 6:00 thing. That's like 8:00am here. That's before I usually wake up. And it was during the week. I'm not allowed to have my phone during school. Even lunch. So I lost all those hours
Ugh. Not a single crab for me either! And I agree. I don't like the 6:00 thing. That's like 8:00am here. That's before I usually wake up. And it was during the week. I'm not allowed to have my phone during school. Even lunch. So I lost all those hours
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68