Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68
The ending time is disappointing because I haven't been able to really do anything for the event. I got both fams cool but no time to really grind due to work.

Would love some weekend time or if it says 10-14 it actually includes all of the final day.
The ending time is disappointing because I haven't been able to really do anything for the event. I got both fams cool but no time to really grind due to work.

Would love some weekend time or if it says 10-14 it actually includes all of the final day.
Z7cgb70.png
Why is this entirely during a workweek? :S People who have jobs can't really participate. In the future, please make these 7 day events, that are on saturday and sunday as well, please.
Why is this entirely during a workweek? :S People who have jobs can't really participate. In the future, please make these 7 day events, that are on saturday and sunday as well, please.
hk0zK67.gif
>when you're level 38 gathering in foraging and this "exciting" event is taking place and you get such amazing gathers as: a single strawberry.

Great job team.

and yes, I'm gathering in my home territory lmao
>when you're level 38 gathering in foraging and this "exciting" event is taking place and you get such amazing gathers as: a single strawberry.

Great job team.

and yes, I'm gathering in my home territory lmao
That was a little disappointing :'3 I got to take advantage of this event for a grand total of....

10 minutes.

It might be a good idea to include at least one weekend day if there's a future event like this - but at the same time, I didn't miss out on too much (EXP is fun but not exclusive), so it's not too bad.

Edit: forgot to add, I did manage to gather most days, so at least my food stocks are all full up ;3 I do appreciate that.

Edit2: realise I didn't state this again (I did in another post!) but I really liked the event, regardless of not being able to make use of it, and I'd love seeing something like this again sometime :>
That was a little disappointing :'3 I got to take advantage of this event for a grand total of....

10 minutes.

It might be a good idea to include at least one weekend day if there's a future event like this - but at the same time, I didn't miss out on too much (EXP is fun but not exclusive), so it's not too bad.

Edit: forgot to add, I did manage to gather most days, so at least my food stocks are all full up ;3 I do appreciate that.

Edit2: realise I didn't state this again (I did in another post!) but I really liked the event, regardless of not being able to make use of it, and I'd love seeing something like this again sometime :>
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
I really enjoyed this. I hope the mini festival sticks around for future years and more will crop up. I'm a little sad that I couldn't participate as much as I would have liked (school and work got in the way) but I'm happy with being able to participate at all.

Thank you Staff <3
I really enjoyed this. I hope the mini festival sticks around for future years and more will crop up. I'm a little sad that I couldn't participate as much as I would have liked (school and work got in the way) but I'm happy with being able to participate at all.

Thank you Staff <3
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
I am glad i got to take the XP bonus but I didn't really see a marked increase in either plants or the rare familiar (of which all 3 of us got ... none). =/
I am glad i got to take the XP bonus but I didn't really see a marked increase in either plants or the rare familiar (of which all 3 of us got ... none). =/
This seemed like an awesome event! Hopefully I’ll have enough time to actually participate in the next, haha.
This seemed like an awesome event! Hopefully I’ll have enough time to actually participate in the next, haha.
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
I really liked the event, it was very creative and different.

however, as lots of other people said here, the timing of it was a bit... eh.

I feel like if it was on the weekend, more people would be able to enjoy the event (:
I really liked the event, it was very creative and different.

however, as lots of other people said here, the timing of it was a bit... eh.

I feel like if it was on the weekend, more people would be able to enjoy the event (:
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I really enjoyed the event and was happy with the length of time it ran--not short enough to feel rushed, not long enough to get tired of it. It was nice to have an xp bonus *not* exclusively on a weekend, because the standard work week isn't the standard for everybody.

Would love to see more events like this pop up in the future!
I really enjoyed the event and was happy with the length of time it ran--not short enough to feel rushed, not long enough to get tired of it. It was nice to have an xp bonus *not* exclusively on a weekend, because the standard work week isn't the standard for everybody.

Would love to see more events like this pop up in the future!
fgp70FI.png
Well, I got to miss this one entirely due to work. ;~; I wanted to collect those familiars, too...
Well, I got to miss this one entirely due to work. ;~; I wanted to collect those familiars, too...
WH2fSe6.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68