Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Alskasaur
I think it's more of an anxiety issue, than anything. Having to worry about whether you've been pinged... If you've missed a message... Just stuff like that. I know I tend to get a bit panicky when my notifications exceed what the drop down menu applies.
@Alskasaur
I think it's more of an anxiety issue, than anything. Having to worry about whether you've been pinged... If you've missed a message... Just stuff like that. I know I tend to get a bit panicky when my notifications exceed what the drop down menu applies.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[quote name="Nabesima" date="2018-09-04 22:23:42" ] Ummm... I'm pretty sure that this was supposed to be an accent, not a full-cover skin that is mostly a triple White Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke scry... [/quote] Uh... ( This referred to the Tigerblood Foo Tundra Male skin, that was really supposed to be a skincent.
Nabesima wrote on 2018-09-04 22:23:42:
Ummm... I'm pretty sure that this

was supposed to be an accent, not a full-cover skin that is mostly a triple White Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke scry...
Uh...
( This referred to the Tigerblood Foo Tundra Male skin, that was really supposed to be a skincent.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Cool
Cool
This hot tho
This hot tho
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
duck familiars are adorable
duck familiars are adorable
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
AAAAAAAAA!!
AAAAAAAAA!!
CQHfGMh.png
@Xhaztol Is there any option, or any option planned to turn off notifications for Baldwin? Or customize when to get a notification (brew/transmute/both)? While I get this mechanic might be a delight to many, and it definitely is when you brew things that take a long time, it is quite spammish while only transmuting things, to get a reminder every half an hour. Especially since it shows right above all other notifications, making it harder to tell when a user messaged etc.
@Xhaztol Is there any option, or any option planned to turn off notifications for Baldwin? Or customize when to get a notification (brew/transmute/both)? While I get this mechanic might be a delight to many, and it definitely is when you brew things that take a long time, it is quite spammish while only transmuting things, to get a reminder every half an hour. Especially since it shows right above all other notifications, making it harder to tell when a user messaged etc.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
owo
owo
Found a paddyfoul!
Found a paddyfoul!
Woop woop!
Woop woop!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55