Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Love the new skins! Can't wait for blooming grove to get some crates (hopefully), it's a pretty creative topic, flowers and all c:
Love the new skins! Can't wait for blooming grove to get some crates (hopefully), it's a pretty creative topic, flowers and all c:
wow :0
wow :0
EKa2l.png
This looks so cool!
This looks so cool!
The Baldwin notifications are an absolute blessing! Thank you sooooo much! What I would manage to brew in a week, I can now brew in a day! :')
The Baldwin notifications are an absolute blessing! Thank you sooooo much! What I would manage to brew in a week, I can now brew in a day! :')
really cute mantled foo and tigerblood foo imp skins adding to my wishlist also really cute familiars ! <3
really cute mantled foo and tigerblood foo imp skins adding to my wishlist also really cute familiars ! <3
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
[quote name="@Gaia" date="2018-09-08 12:23:48" ] KingScotty The achievements are the last in the list of things that need to be fixed, because they tie in with so many other site features. I don't think until all parts of the site have been revamped, we see any changes to the achievements. However, training in the coliseum can still be very useful, even with the achievements being disabled. You can train yourself a new team of dragons or you can train dragons to exalt for extra profit :) [/quote] thank you for the update!
@Gaia wrote on 2018-09-08 12:23:48:
KingScotty The achievements are the last in the list of things that need to be fixed, because they tie in with so many other site features. I don't think until all parts of the site have been revamped, we see any changes to the achievements.

However, training in the coliseum can still be very useful, even with the achievements being disabled. You can train yourself a new team of dragons or you can train dragons to exalt for extra profit :)

thank you for the update!
I don’t know if it’s been pointed out yet, but the Baldwin Notification always says “just now” even when the brew has actually been done for some time. Is this intentional?
I don’t know if it’s been pointed out yet, but the Baldwin Notification always says “just now” even when the brew has actually been done for some time. Is this intentional?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Love the Baldwin notification- a much needed improvement! Thank you!
Love the Baldwin notification- a much needed improvement! Thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Welp, the Baldwin notifications have turned an already highly unusable alert system into a complete annoyance. It's so stressful I literally just click to not have any notifications anymore, I don't even look at what I'm notified for :'> Hope a revamp is at least falling off of the table, if not on it, because it's not really useful as it is, due to the inability to customise anything about it except which threads you follow.

Other than that, though, ieeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love the idea of a gathering/hunting/fishing/etc. microholiday with no exclusives :DDDDD And thank you so much for announcing it beforehand!

Also, those familiars are adorable, and remind me of dolphinducks.

Edit: Also, I haven't been on flight rising much the past two/three months due to the eye thing leaving a bad taste in my mouth and sort of collapsing from uni stress over the summer holidays, but I'm really glad to be seeing more communication from staff and mods than I'm used to seeing here :> It's nice.
Welp, the Baldwin notifications have turned an already highly unusable alert system into a complete annoyance. It's so stressful I literally just click to not have any notifications anymore, I don't even look at what I'm notified for :'> Hope a revamp is at least falling off of the table, if not on it, because it's not really useful as it is, due to the inability to customise anything about it except which threads you follow.

Other than that, though, ieeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love the idea of a gathering/hunting/fishing/etc. microholiday with no exclusives :DDDDD And thank you so much for announcing it beforehand!

Also, those familiars are adorable, and remind me of dolphinducks.

Edit: Also, I haven't been on flight rising much the past two/three months due to the eye thing leaving a bad taste in my mouth and sort of collapsing from uni stress over the summer holidays, but I'm really glad to be seeing more communication from staff and mods than I'm used to seeing here :> It's nice.
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
Plants!
Plants!
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55