Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Love Paddyfowl!
Love Paddyfowl!
Waystone1.gif
AHH Beautiful skins, adorable duckies and a mini event!!! SO AMAZING!!!!
AHH Beautiful skins, adorable duckies and a mini event!!! SO AMAZING!!!!
I really need to step up my Brewing game! I LOVE that new vista! <3
The new duckies are adorbs, and excited for the micro holiday! Happy Saturday everyone!!
I really need to step up my Brewing game! I LOVE that new vista! <3
The new duckies are adorbs, and excited for the micro holiday! Happy Saturday everyone!!
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
plant food event?

why not seafood?

pls god the seafood
plant food event?

why not seafood?

pls god the seafood
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
Paddyfowl's look adorable
Paddyfowl's look adorable
DHsCMJx.png
so...
coliseum xp boost event starting Monday...

does that mean the coli achievements are fixed???

coz i levelled a ton during Booty of the Elements and still havent received the achievements.... is this gonna be another waste of time if i'm going for the level10 or level20 achievements??
so...
coliseum xp boost event starting Monday...

does that mean the coli achievements are fixed???

coz i levelled a ton during Booty of the Elements and still havent received the achievements.... is this gonna be another waste of time if i'm going for the level10 or level20 achievements??
Plant grinding holiday? [insert eyes emoji here]
Plant grinding holiday? [insert eyes emoji here]
r63jyAi.png
This Baldwin pinging thing could make a saint throw rocks.
This Baldwin pinging thing could make a saint throw rocks.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@KingScotty The achievements are the last in the list of things that need to be fixed, because they tie in with so many other site features. I don't think until all parts of the site have been revamped, we see any changes to the achievements.

However, training in the coliseum can still be very useful, even with the achievements being disabled. You can train yourself a new team of dragons or you can train dragons to exalt for extra profit :)
@KingScotty The achievements are the last in the list of things that need to be fixed, because they tie in with so many other site features. I don't think until all parts of the site have been revamped, we see any changes to the achievements.

However, training in the coliseum can still be very useful, even with the achievements being disabled. You can train yourself a new team of dragons or you can train dragons to exalt for extra profit :)
Oh my! Better be heading to the Coliseum then!
Oh my! Better be heading to the Coliseum then!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55