Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
[quote name="Keeye" date="2018-09-07 07:06:21" ] there are now 2 of these except one is a skin and the other is an accent ha [skin=23399] [skin=27434] [/quote] "Gee OP! how come staff lets you have [u]two[/u] skins?"
Keeye wrote on 2018-09-07 07:06:21:
there are now 2 of these except one is a skin and the other is an accent ha

"Gee OP! how come staff lets you have two skins?"
Plant food and exp bonus both sound wonderful <3
Plant food and exp bonus both sound wonderful <3
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Why is Drakefest only going to be 5 days? Why not 7 (start on Sunday end on Saturday)? People who have school and or work during the week might not be able to participate. Seems a little unnecessary to make it those two days shorter.
Why is Drakefest only going to be 5 days? Why not 7 (start on Sunday end on Saturday)? People who have school and or work during the week might not be able to participate. Seems a little unnecessary to make it those two days shorter.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Awesome this looks really interesting!! Ahk
Awesome this looks really interesting!! Ahk
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
New familiars? I must of read this wrong first up!

Count me in~
New familiars? I must of read this wrong first up!

Count me in~
35326_s.gif
Wow, the matching skins are really cool! Might be interesting for lore ideas.
Wow, the matching skins are really cool! Might be interesting for lore ideas.
duuuuuuuuuucks
duuuuuuuuuucks
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
niceeeee
niceeeee
ilivb.gifnEjwE.giffp5ri.gifng33T.gif
Oh noes even more familiars 0.o
I need them all
Oh noes even more familiars 0.o
I need them all
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-09-07 16:19:12" ] Why is Drakefest only going to be 5 days? Why not 7 (start on Sunday end on Saturday)? People who have school and or work during the week might not be able to participate. Seems a little unnecessary to make it those two days shorter. [/quote] yeah I thought the same, I mean if they wanna limit it to only 5 days, why not choose wednesday to sunday then, so people who re available during weekdays AND those available during weekend can play! I am at work 10 hours, only got more time on the weekends :/ So I'd be curious about staffs' reason for this time frame
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-09-07 16:19:12:

yeah I thought the same, I mean if they wanna limit it to only 5 days, why not choose wednesday to sunday then, so people who re available during weekdays AND those available during weekend can play!
I am at work 10 hours, only got more time on the weekends :/
So I'd be curious about staffs' reason for this time frame
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55