Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
Okay, I just wanted to stop in here and give a MASSIVE thank you for including that Baldwin's update. I'm breaking down materials so much more often now because of that notice! I used to always forget and now that reminder is making me run through materials like ten times more often.
Okay, I just wanted to stop in here and give a MASSIVE thank you for including that Baldwin's update. I'm breaking down materials so much more often now because of that notice! I used to always forget and now that reminder is making me run through materials like ten times more often.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
Good
Good
Okay guys I had a dream that the Drakeharvest microholiday ended up being these random like demon-hunting treasure map-style quests and it still took place in the same time frame and had absolutely nothing to do with food XD

Also I really like the new vista!
Okay guys I had a dream that the Drakeharvest microholiday ended up being these random like demon-hunting treasure map-style quests and it still took place in the same time frame and had absolutely nothing to do with food XD

Also I really like the new vista!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
there are now 2 of these except one is a skin and the other is an accent ha

there are now 2 of these except one is a skin and the other is an accent ha

Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
The Baldwin alerts are great, it's good to have them when i'm brewing stuff that takes a long time.

But you know what would make them even greater? An option to turn them off. :'D

99 out of 100 times i'm just making goo, that's 99 unwanted alerts out of a 100.
The Baldwin alerts are great, it's good to have them when i'm brewing stuff that takes a long time.

But you know what would make them even greater? An option to turn them off. :'D

99 out of 100 times i'm just making goo, that's 99 unwanted alerts out of a 100.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
So is the event just gonna feature new familiars and skins? Or is it gonna have something else that goes with it?
So is the event just gonna feature new familiars and skins? Or is it gonna have something else that goes with it?
g95jshu.gif6ny6iio.gifaHAKekS.gifKnsWCVm.gif5ut09Dm.gif
i love the new vista! i wish my level was high enough to brew it ;v;
i love the new vista! i wish my level was high enough to brew it ;v;
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Love these improvements, and I'm looking forward to this event next week <3 !
Love these improvements, and I'm looking forward to this event next week <3 !
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@NightShadow112 The event will include a 50% boost in experience in the coliseum, a boost in the droprates of plant items in the coliseum, and a bunch of new (but not exclusive) familiars.

The familiars and skins shown in this announcement thread are already available and unrelated to the event.
@NightShadow112 The event will include a 50% boost in experience in the coliseum, a boost in the droprates of plant items in the coliseum, and a bunch of new (but not exclusive) familiars.

The familiars and skins shown in this announcement thread are already available and unrelated to the event.
I love the new familiars so MUCH
the vista is really cool tooo i'm too lazy to brew it but like it's cool. ALSO the vista preview option is very very very nice thank u admins. and the alerts for baldwin brews are a godsend
I love the new familiars so MUCH
the vista is really cool tooo i'm too lazy to brew it but like it's cool. ALSO the vista preview option is very very very nice thank u admins. and the alerts for baldwin brews are a godsend
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55