Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2018
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
It sucks to see that other people are having such bad luck with the elemental chests, but I do feel a bit better knowing how rare they can be. For the Light and Lightning festivals I had spent most (or all) of my gathering turns for the whole week digging for those chests and haven't gotten a single one. I've been stocking up on food since last month for this reason haha.
It sucks to see that other people are having such bad luck with the elemental chests, but I do feel a bit better knowing how rare they can be. For the Light and Lightning festivals I had spent most (or all) of my gathering turns for the whole week digging for those chests and haven't gotten a single one. I've been stocking up on food since last month for this reason haha.
munyin / he him / FR +15
dragons for sale
[quote name="Moongirls20" date="2018-08-29 07:25:15" ] [quote name="Skello" date="2018-08-29 06:10:50" ] Yeah I occasionally get the rusty chest. I was mostly referring to the elemental chest. I know they bugged earlier this year and was looking to see if they had possibly bugged again. Doesn’t seem that way. Guess my rng is low enough I’m unlucky. [/quote] Same. I haven't gotten any elemental chest from digging, only rusty chests as well. What sucks is that throughout the whole festival, I get either just ONE or NONE. [/quote] Saaaame. Glad I’m not the only one.
Moongirls20 wrote on 2018-08-29 07:25:15:
Skello wrote on 2018-08-29 06:10:50:
Yeah I occasionally get the rusty chest. I was mostly referring to the elemental chest. I know they bugged earlier this year and was looking to see if they had possibly bugged again. Doesn’t seem that way. Guess my rng is low enough I’m unlucky.

Same. I haven't gotten any elemental chest from digging, only rusty chests as well. What sucks is that throughout the whole festival, I get either just ONE or NONE.

Saaaame. Glad I’m not the only one.
Havent got one either but hey.. Its still a Fun Festival as usuall! I love the Halos!

Happy Fire Day Old Firedaddy!
Havent got one either but hey.. Its still a Fun Festival as usuall! I love the Halos!

Happy Fire Day Old Firedaddy!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
@Calhaora *Fire mommy,the Flamecaller is a female :'D.
17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
Yeah I'm a bit confused about the halos. The Light and Lightning ones were unique patterns rather than literally just light/lightning and this one is just swirly fire? It doesn't look bad but it seems inconsistent and I kind of prefer the runic look since that's what was established and it's a bit more mystical.

Also I fear having it be the literal element might unbalance the appearance of the Halos if that makes sense. Like literal fire might be interesting but literal dirt (as in Earth flight) isn't nearly as so for the average person.
I mean I would love to see more literal element stuff, maybe they could make next year's be apparel inspired by the elemental slashes/casts in the coliseum transparent column of water for water dragons and rising boulders for earth dragons would be awesome. I just feel like for the Halos they should follow the pattern set by the first 2 to keep things equal between the flights.

I really love the 65 currency apparel though!! It's cool to see a more ornamental piece to have something a bit different for our fire dragons but it still has a solidity to it/feels connected to the blacksmith flight.
Yeah I'm a bit confused about the halos. The Light and Lightning ones were unique patterns rather than literally just light/lightning and this one is just swirly fire? It doesn't look bad but it seems inconsistent and I kind of prefer the runic look since that's what was established and it's a bit more mystical.

Also I fear having it be the literal element might unbalance the appearance of the Halos if that makes sense. Like literal fire might be interesting but literal dirt (as in Earth flight) isn't nearly as so for the average person.
I mean I would love to see more literal element stuff, maybe they could make next year's be apparel inspired by the elemental slashes/casts in the coliseum transparent column of water for water dragons and rising boulders for earth dragons would be awesome. I just feel like for the Halos they should follow the pattern set by the first 2 to keep things equal between the flights.

I really love the 65 currency apparel though!! It's cool to see a more ornamental piece to have something a bit different for our fire dragons but it still has a solidity to it/feels connected to the blacksmith flight.
[quote name="Lostdaydreams" date="2018-08-29 10:37:58" ] @Calhaora *Fire mommy,the Flamecaller is a female :'D. [/quote] UPS... xD I always.. oh my god.. xD Thats...embarassing xD Thanks for correcting me. Sorry Firemum! Dx
Lostdaydreams wrote on 2018-08-29 10:37:58:

UPS... xD I always.. oh my god.. xD Thats...embarassing xD
Thanks for correcting me.

Sorry Firemum! Dx
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
whoa these skins and accents are all really well done
whoa these skins and accents are all really well done
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
I'm in love with the skins <3
I'm in love with the skins <3
~I wish to not be perceived~
Great!Happy Flameforger's everyone and congrats to all of the winners of the S&A contest!
Great!Happy Flameforger's everyone and congrats to all of the winners of the S&A contest!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40024371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400244/40024371_350.png[/img] [/url] It looked absolutely amazing on my Volcano dragon Vesuvius, just what I was looking for, thank you so much. :D

40024371_350.png

It looked absolutely amazing on my Volcano dragon Vesuvius, just what I was looking for, thank you so much. :D
70YmvCZ.png
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55