Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2018
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55
Anyone else notice that the Magmatic Cloak Accent is previewing on females instead of males?
Anyone else notice that the Magmatic Cloak Accent is previewing on females instead of males?
Accent: Magmatic Cloak is listed as being for Nocturne females instead of males, which messes up the skin preview.
Accent: Magmatic Cloak is listed as being for Nocturne females instead of males, which messes up the skin preview.
n2PHQa3.png
Wooh
Wooh
Not quite sure about the halos yet (I'm sure they'll grow on me) but I adore everything else! Good job to all the skin and accent makers.

Happy Flameforger's!
Not quite sure about the halos yet (I'm sure they'll grow on me) but I adore everything else! Good job to all the skin and accent makers.

Happy Flameforger's!
Happy Flameforger's!
Happy Flameforger's!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
I’m so excited for this event everything looks great! However, there are still charged sprockets in Baldwin’s.
I’m so excited for this event everything looks great! However, there are still charged sprockets in Baldwin’s.
Z3Lt3uB.png
The Halo is like the Will of the Wisps!

Also, Manticores are Beastclansmen confirmed!
The Halo is like the Will of the Wisps!

Also, Manticores are Beastclansmen confirmed!
Gula.gif
Happy Flameforger's Festival
Happy Flameforger's Festival
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
There's a coding error with magmatic cloak, it's not for female nocturnes
There's a coding error with magmatic cloak, it's not for female nocturnes
Auction_copy.jpg
I'm sure someone else has pointed it out, but in Baldwin's it appears that rather than embers, sprockets can be brewed instead!
I'm sure someone else has pointed it out, but in Baldwin's it appears that rather than embers, sprockets can be brewed instead!
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55