Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 109 110
Yay! Awesome!
Yay! Awesome!
oh boy more stuff that's only accessible to rich players. because screw everyone else.
oh boy more stuff that's only accessible to rich players. because screw everyone else.
I am in love with her.
I am in love with her.
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
She's here!!!
She's here!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
You uh might wanna add more number spots to the ticket counter...
You uh might wanna add more number spots to the ticket counter...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2018-08-22 06:11:56" ] Oh, sweet! Just bought a few tickets. idk if I’ll win anything, but it’s fun to try! Now that Roundsey is out, though... Can we please, please have some word on the eye event? You said you were reviewing our feedback and would let us know when you had reached answers/etc., but it’s been nearly three months of silence. :( The irreversible changes to Common really messed up a lot of carefully-bred/gened dragons, and ruined many people’s favorites- many of which they had owned for years, and even spent real money on. A lot of my dragons were badly damaged by this, and I know others who quit the site entirely because the update changed their beloved dragons so drastically... A way to get the original eyes (which looked fine- they weren’t dated/“old” like the bows!!) back would be so, so wonderful. The Scattersight problems and almost complete inability to get the new eyes on old dragons has left a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of users, as well. I’m just worried that the radio silence on everything eye-related is because we’re being brushed aside. I really hope not, but that’s how a lot of us are beginning to feel. :c [/quote] All of this.
Ningyo wrote on 2018-08-22 06:11:56:
Oh, sweet! Just bought a few tickets. idk if I’ll win anything, but it’s fun to try!

Now that Roundsey is out, though... Can we please, please have some word on the eye event? You said you were reviewing our feedback and would let us know when you had reached answers/etc., but it’s been nearly three months of silence. :(

The irreversible changes to Common really messed up a lot of carefully-bred/gened dragons, and ruined many people’s favorites- many of which they had owned for years, and even spent real money on. A lot of my dragons were badly damaged by this, and I know others who quit the site entirely because the update changed their beloved dragons so drastically... A way to get the original eyes (which looked fine- they weren’t dated/“old” like the bows!!) back would be so, so wonderful.

The Scattersight problems and almost complete inability to get the new eyes on old dragons has left a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of users, as well.

I’m just worried that the radio silence on everything eye-related is because we’re being brushed aside. I really hope not, but that’s how a lot of us are beginning to feel. :c
All of this.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Are the dragons that can be won account bound? Like progens? Or can they be sold in the AH?
Are the dragons that can be won account bound? Like progens? Or can they be sold in the AH?
): Is the trading post map not gonna update? I liked the map so much ):
): Is the trading post map not gonna update? I liked the map so much ):
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Akiri won last week.... but what did they win
Akiri won last week.... but what did they win
iO2X60T.png
OMG YEEA
OMG YEEA
Potato_Banner_New.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 109 110