Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
But...the trading post looks so WRONG now!
But...the trading post looks so WRONG now!
beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Ooo yes!
The dragon prize looks so cool! Good luck to everyone. :D
Ooo yes!
The dragon prize looks so cool! Good luck to everyone. :D
bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gifegg_lightning_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da7pr92.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifegg_lightning_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da7pr92.gifbouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif
THERE SHE IS
god i love her design
THERE SHE IS
god i love her design

16hj503.jpg

Sour/Rook
he/they
FR+9hrs
Ooh, wasn't expecting this so soon after it was first revealed! Looking forward to what it will bring over time - good luck to everyone!
Ooh, wasn't expecting this so soon after it was first revealed! Looking forward to what it will bring over time - good luck to everyone!
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo3_r1_500.png
Oh, sweet! Just bought a few tickets. idk if I’ll win anything, but it’s fun to try!

Now that Roundsey is out, though... Can we please, please have some word on the eye event? You said you were reviewing our feedback and would let us know when you had reached answers/etc., but it’s been nearly three months of silence. :(

The irreversible changes to Common really messed up a lot of carefully-bred/gened dragons, and ruined many people’s favorites- many of which they had owned for years, and even spent real money on. A lot of my dragons were badly damaged by this, and I know others who quit the site entirely because the update changed their beloved dragons so drastically... A way to get the original eyes (which looked fine- they weren’t dated/“old” like the bows!!) back would be so, so wonderful.

The Scattersight problems and almost complete inability to get the new eyes on old dragons has left a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of users, as well.

I’m just worried that the radio silence on everything eye-related is because we’re being brushed aside. I really hope not, but that’s how a lot of us are beginning to feel. :c
Oh, sweet! Just bought a few tickets. idk if I’ll win anything, but it’s fun to try!

Now that Roundsey is out, though... Can we please, please have some word on the eye event? You said you were reviewing our feedback and would let us know when you had reached answers/etc., but it’s been nearly three months of silence. :(

The irreversible changes to Common really messed up a lot of carefully-bred/gened dragons, and ruined many people’s favorites- many of which they had owned for years, and even spent real money on. A lot of my dragons were badly damaged by this, and I know others who quit the site entirely because the update changed their beloved dragons so drastically... A way to get the original eyes (which looked fine- they weren’t dated/“old” like the bows!!) back would be so, so wonderful.

The Scattersight problems and almost complete inability to get the new eyes on old dragons has left a sour taste in the mouths of a lot of users, as well.

I’m just worried that the radio silence on everything eye-related is because we’re being brushed aside. I really hope not, but that’s how a lot of us are beginning to feel. :c
JKFTng8.png MmnGJ6l.png Ashes | F
MmnGJ6l.png FR tumblr
MmnGJ6l.png +4h FR time
- Want the original Common eyes back? -
See here!
Excitement level - over 9000!
Good luck guys :D
Excitement level - over 9000!
Good luck guys :D
Rigged raffle.

@Akiri

https://prnt.sc/klmu9t
Rigged raffle.

@Akiri

https://prnt.sc/klmu9t
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
I love her
I love her
Oooh the Trading Post is different too :O I can't wait to see how Roundsey's Raffle Roulette will look like in the new trading post!
Oooh the Trading Post is different too :O I can't wait to see how Roundsey's Raffle Roulette will look like in the new trading post!
Oooooh, fancy!
Oooooh, fancy!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110