Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 109 110
something tells me that the counter isn't going to be big enough
something tells me that the counter isn't going to be big enough
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
Yay! ROUNDSEY IS SO CUTE!
Yay! ROUNDSEY IS SO CUTE!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
HYAAAAAAAAAS
HYAAAAAAAAAS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
The only thing I'm not so keen on is the fact that there's no ticket cap,,,

Players that have been here for years with millions of treasure Will have an unfair advantage :V
The only thing I'm not so keen on is the fact that there's no ticket cap,,,

Players that have been here for years with millions of treasure Will have an unfair advantage :V
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art!
Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art!
Whoever wins the g1 is the new deity of FR heck

Imagine being able to say that you own the first Roundsey derg AND he’s a triple
Whoever wins the g1 is the new deity of FR heck

Imagine being able to say that you own the first Roundsey derg AND he’s a triple
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
hand me the ridgeback, roundsey...
hand me the ridgeback, roundsey...
4Dclvwp.png
Honestly, I've always been against unretiring items, but this really does seem like the best way to do it. I absolutely understand the concern about how retired items will get more and more scarce as older players leave the game, or just sit on their items indefinitely (I know I would).

This seems like a good way to bring them back without either flooding the market or only giving advantage to snipers over regular players or people with slower connections. At the end of the day, a controlled handful isn't going to wreck the product economy, and having a bit of hope is a good thing.
Honestly, I've always been against unretiring items, but this really does seem like the best way to do it. I absolutely understand the concern about how retired items will get more and more scarce as older players leave the game, or just sit on their items indefinitely (I know I would).

This seems like a good way to bring them back without either flooding the market or only giving advantage to snipers over regular players or people with slower connections. At the end of the day, a controlled handful isn't going to wreck the product economy, and having a bit of hope is a good thing.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Question not related to the raffle: What are Roundsey's genes? She looks like she has pistachio skink and bubblegum stripes, but I can't figure out her tert. I would think basic but her horns are a different color? Is that a pending apparel item?

(I am excited about the raffle though! I don't think I'll be able to buy enough tickets to win but I've wanted Speedy for a while. :D)
Question not related to the raffle: What are Roundsey's genes? She looks like she has pistachio skink and bubblegum stripes, but I can't figure out her tert. I would think basic but her horns are a different color? Is that a pending apparel item?

(I am excited about the raffle though! I don't think I'll be able to buy enough tickets to win but I've wanted Speedy for a while. :D)
1Zfjqw6.png
Aww I don't like the trading post art change :c It's got no life to it now

Aww I don't like the trading post art change :c It's got no life to it now

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 109 110