Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 109 110
yess! She's hereee!
yess! She's hereee!
unknown.png
Plenty of XXX cyans in the game, pretty underwhelming prize even if it is gen one. Id expect more.

edit -> I'm more than aware of the value of XXX gen ones, please don't lambaste me trying to "explain" the value of the dragon. It's not really the point. It ruins the nature of pre-existing and future-existing gen one XXXs and isn't really custom or specifically/necessarily unique, which I thought was the whole point.
Plenty of XXX cyans in the game, pretty underwhelming prize even if it is gen one. Id expect more.

edit -> I'm more than aware of the value of XXX gen ones, please don't lambaste me trying to "explain" the value of the dragon. It's not really the point. It ruins the nature of pre-existing and future-existing gen one XXXs and isn't really custom or specifically/necessarily unique, which I thought was the whole point.
This will be fun =)
This will be fun =)
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Roundsey is adorable<33 ;o;
Roundsey is adorable<33 ;o;
Roundsey is here! \o/
Interesting how the first dragon looks, but I like her system! I would like it more when the amount of tickets would have a cap, but well, its still nice :D
I just hope the trading post will getits old look back, with a stand for Roundsey of course :D
Roundsey is here! \o/
Interesting how the first dragon looks, but I like her system! I would like it more when the amount of tickets would have a cap, but well, its still nice :D
I just hope the trading post will getits old look back, with a stand for Roundsey of course :D
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
This was a great addition to the game! And I love love LOVE Roundsy's design, so cute! <3
This was a great addition to the game! And I love love LOVE Roundsy's design, so cute! <3
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
i love roundsey
i love that the prizes are actually worth getting
i love that the ticket price is so cheap

i don't love that there's no ticket cap and no acknowledgement of how quiiiiite a few people expressed the need for a ticket cap during the last dev update... :')
i love roundsey
i love that the prizes are actually worth getting
i love that the ticket price is so cheap

i don't love that there's no ticket cap and no acknowledgement of how quiiiiite a few people expressed the need for a ticket cap during the last dev update... :')
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
Screw eggs, dragons from eggs never can come out this perfect with colors! \o/
*I mean g1 ofc
Screw eggs, dragons from eggs never can come out this perfect with colors! \o/
*I mean g1 ofc
@Saera
A triple Gen 1 with matching eyes is worth dozens of thousands of gems, so I'd say it's far from underwhelming :)
@Saera
A triple Gen 1 with matching eyes is worth dozens of thousands of gems, so I'd say it's far from underwhelming :)
KmnIjfw.png
ROUNDSEY I LOVE YOU
ROUNDSEY I LOVE YOU
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 109 110