Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
[quote name="ValidEmotions" date="2018-09-13 14:18:11" ] I trust the staff 100% with their own game. I don't require any proof of donation. I think the community feels the same. [/quote] While I don't know if the community feels the same, I really don't see why they would single KS items out specifically and exclude imp scrolls if they were just generating the KS items. It think, if they were doing this, they would have just said ALL retired items are donated from staff/friends of staff/banned accounts, as no one would ever know. That would have saved a ton of uproar about retired items, and they could go on without people really being upset (some would be, yes, but I think mostof the complaints would have gone away if players thought the items came from accounts and just weren't generated randomly) Shoot, if people are that paranoid about the staff just generating the item, how on Sornieth would knowing a name help? For one it would just out a 'friend of the staff' or staff's personal account, and it doesn't mean the item came from there. It just means they say it does.
ValidEmotions wrote on 2018-09-13 14:18:11:
I trust the staff 100% with their own game. I don't require any proof of donation. I think the community feels the same.
While I don't know if the community feels the same, I really don't see why they would single KS items out specifically and exclude imp scrolls if they were just generating the KS items.

It think, if they were doing this, they would have just said ALL retired items are donated from staff/friends of staff/banned accounts, as no one would ever know. That would have saved a ton of uproar about retired items, and they could go on without people really being upset (some would be, yes, but I think mostof the complaints would have gone away if players thought the items came from accounts and just weren't generated randomly)

Shoot, if people are that paranoid about the staff just generating the item, how on Sornieth would knowing a name help? For one it would just out a 'friend of the staff' or staff's personal account, and it doesn't mean the item came from there. It just means they say it does.
#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
13268166.png Want a Sex Change Scroll?
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!
Don't like Unnamed Dragons?
Read THIS!
14318365.png
OOh! fancy
OOh! fancy
Might as well change it to “Roundsey’s Triple Roulette”.
Frankly there’s no issue in them generating any amount of retired items, heck I find the concept of purposefully retiring specific items to be dull, so I’m all for getting a mass amounts of familiars/event apparel. It can never hurt the market for them because there is no market to hurt. Barely any exist on the auction, and the ones that do are worth $50-$100~ USD, an insane amount for a decorational item.

As for the nocturnes, bring em in. 99 new Nocturne eggs and 3 new themed Gen 1’s? Yes please, this is gonna be fun.
Frankly there’s no issue in them generating any amount of retired items, heck I find the concept of purposefully retiring specific items to be dull, so I’m all for getting a mass amounts of familiars/event apparel. It can never hurt the market for them because there is no market to hurt. Barely any exist on the auction, and the ones that do are worth $50-$100~ USD, an insane amount for a decorational item.

As for the nocturnes, bring em in. 99 new Nocturne eggs and 3 new themed Gen 1’s? Yes please, this is gonna be fun.
[quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2018-09-19 04:27:05" ] Might as well change it to “Roundsey’s Triple Roulette”. [/quote] Exept it is one triple, one double and one XYZ
JovaniSkye wrote on 2018-09-19 04:27:05:
Exept it is one triple, one double and one XYZ
#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Read THIS!
Read THIS!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-09-19 05:45:33" ] [quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2018-09-19 04:27:05" ] Might as well change it to “Roundsey’s Triple Roulette”. [/quote] Exept it is one triple, one double and one XYZ [/quote] @Jemadar Right. But aside from... two weeks? there's been a triple Gen 1 prize xD That's what I meant.
Jemadar wrote on 2018-09-19 05:45:33:
JovaniSkye wrote on 2018-09-19 04:27:05:

@Jemadar Right. But aside from... two weeks? there's been a triple Gen 1 prize xD That's what I meant.
OMG that starmap nocturne now is perfect, I must have him!!

My art shop here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2330958/1
[quote name="JovaniSkye" date="2018-09-19 08:18:11" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-09-19 05:45:33" ] [quote name="@JovaniSkye" date="2018-09-19 04:27:05" ] Might as well change it to “Roundsey’s Triple Roulette”. [/quote] Exept it is one triple, one double and one XYZ [/quote] Jemadar Right. But aside from... two weeks? there's been a triple Gen 1 prize xD That's what I meant. [/quote] Ah, okay, thanks for explaining.
JovaniSkye wrote on 2018-09-19 08:18:11:
Jemadar wrote on 2018-09-19 05:45:33:
@JovaniSkye wrote on 2018-09-19 04:27:05:

Jemadar Right. But aside from... two weeks? there's been a triple Gen 1 prize xD That's what I meant.

Ah, okay, thanks for explaining.
#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Read THIS!
Read THIS!
14318365.png
[quote name="RiavaCornelia" date="2018-09-19 10:05:16" ] OMG that starmap nocturne now is perfect, I must have him!! [/quote] I know
RiavaCornelia wrote on 2018-09-19 10:05:16:

I know
.gif.gif.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110