Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
[quote name="ValidEmotions" date="2018-09-13 14:18:11" ] I trust the staff 100% with their own game. I don't require any proof of donation. I think the community feels the same. [/quote] While I don't know if the community feels the same, I really don't see why they would single KS items out specifically and exclude imp scrolls if they were just generating the KS items. It think, if they were doing this, they would have just said ALL retired items are donated from staff/friends of staff/banned accounts, as no one would ever know. That would have saved a ton of uproar about retired items, and they could go on without people really being upset (some would be, yes, but I think mostof the complaints would have gone away if players thought the items came from accounts and just weren't generated randomly) Shoot, if people are that paranoid about the staff just generating the item, how on Sornieth would knowing a name help? For one it would just out a 'friend of the staff' or staff's personal account, and it doesn't mean the item came from there. It just means they say it does.
ValidEmotions wrote on 2018-09-13 14:18:11:
I trust the staff 100% with their own game. I don't require any proof of donation. I think the community feels the same.
While I don't know if the community feels the same, I really don't see why they would single KS items out specifically and exclude imp scrolls if they were just generating the KS items.

It think, if they were doing this, they would have just said ALL retired items are donated from staff/friends of staff/banned accounts, as no one would ever know. That would have saved a ton of uproar about retired items, and they could go on without people really being upset (some would be, yes, but I think mostof the complaints would have gone away if players thought the items came from accounts and just weren't generated randomly)

Shoot, if people are that paranoid about the staff just generating the item, how on Sornieth would knowing a name help? For one it would just out a 'friend of the staff' or staff's personal account, and it doesn't mean the item came from there. It just means they say it does.
Gryffs
Referral ID 4939
Please put my
referral ID in
the box where
it asks you to
13268166.png Want a Sex Change Scroll?
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!