Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 109 110
Yooo we hit 2 million tickets sold. \o/
Yooo we hit 2 million tickets sold. \o/
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@Firion

No, actually if you read back in this update, you'll see that there are no plans to update the artwork at the trading post. So it's a bummer to see the plain buttons.
@Firion

No, actually if you read back in this update, you'll see that there are no plans to update the artwork at the trading post. So it's a bummer to see the plain buttons.
9PW8odu.jpg
id trust roundsey with my life tbh
also, gl to everyone in the raffle! may the rng overlord smile upon you
id trust roundsey with my life tbh
also, gl to everyone in the raffle! may the rng overlord smile upon you
KNb4j0t.gif shark
fr+8
he/she/they
rainworld hypfx
Hi I have a question

it says roundsy will give out the most valuable prizes first but what separates the value when it comes to dragons? Obs the community knows the triple gen1 is rare in this case but pretend it was a random gened gen1, would it still be more valuable then retired familiars?
Hi I have a question

it says roundsy will give out the most valuable prizes first but what separates the value when it comes to dragons? Obs the community knows the triple gen1 is rare in this case but pretend it was a random gened gen1, would it still be more valuable then retired familiars?
HrA24rI.gif I apologize for grammar or spelling. English is not my native language.
[quote name="Devok" date="2018-08-28 12:11:20" ] Hi I have a question it says roundsy will give out the most valuable prizes first but what separates the value when it comes to dragons? Obs the community knows the triple gen1 is rare in this case but pretend it was a random gened gen1, would it still be more valuable then retired familiars? [/quote] You go by the amount available. Item/dragon at the top, only one, rarest, most valuable. Next the familiars, five available. 10 genes, last 25 gold mucks.
Devok wrote on 2018-08-28 12:11:20:
Hi I have a question

You go by the amount available. Item/dragon at the top, only one, rarest, most valuable. Next the familiars, five available. 10 genes, last 25 gold mucks.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Soo exciting! 7hrs left :D
Soo exciting! 7hrs left :D
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
good luck to everyone!!
good luck to everyone!!
mlHpBMC.png
[Projects]
[Fandragon Directory]
perpetually funding my nightmarish fandragon addiction
(lower picks always appreciated!)
liepard.gif
Oooh 5 hours left!! So exciteddd!!

(UGGGH I WANNA ADD A IMAGE AND IT WONT WORK :/ )
Oooh 5 hours left!! So exciteddd!!

(UGGGH I WANNA ADD A IMAGE AND IT WONT WORK :/ )
LeaffeatherY WishlistFimNW.gifbE7Yr.gifMLwrr.gif6n7C7.gif
we have about 3 hours left...wonder how bad the odds are for someone who puts one ticket in at this point xD
we have about 3 hours left...wonder how bad the odds are for someone who puts one ticket in at this point xD
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
The list of the winners is in alphabetical order and the dragon went to the first one on the list. Is this for sure purely random? Or are the winners drawn randomly and the prices given in alphabetical order, making it unfair for people with names starting with anything else than A? @Xhaztol
The list of the winners is in alphabetical order and the dragon went to the first one on the list. Is this for sure purely random? Or are the winners drawn randomly and the prices given in alphabetical order, making it unfair for people with names starting with anything else than A? @Xhaztol
MEQCNLU_o.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 109 110