Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Those Bows, Though
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Muchos gracias for the bows, lookin goooooood.
Muchos gracias for the bows, lookin goooooood.
I like the color green
Pretty!
Pretty!
I keep missing the boxes... XD I might have a couple of ribbons floating about, but not a full set so I wanna buy the boxes to get them all at once... Some day my pretties!
I keep missing the boxes... XD I might have a couple of ribbons floating about, but not a full set so I wanna buy the boxes to get them all at once... Some day my pretties!
wow
wow
good
good
great!
great!
I really like that staff has taken the time to redo the artwork for the bows. Before, they were kind of meh. I always sold them (or used them for Baldwin). But now, they look fantastic! The new art is beautiful and I'm actually keeping all of my bows.
I really like that staff has taken the time to redo the artwork for the bows. Before, they were kind of meh. I always sold them (or used them for Baldwin). But now, they look fantastic! The new art is beautiful and I'm actually keeping all of my bows.
signature_graphic_by_felis_prince_luka-dbbz7of.png
Yeah before the bows to me were just kind of there?? They didn't mesh well with the other apparel very well imo, but the update made them so much nicer!! Cant wait to use them now!
Yeah before the bows to me were just kind of there?? They didn't mesh well with the other apparel very well imo, but the update made them so much nicer!! Cant wait to use them now!
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
I have aqua neck bows for every female tundra in my lair except for my clan leader and my first dragon, and female tundras fill almost my whole lair. Goodbye lair expansion, but still no regrets, these are gorgeous.
I have aqua neck bows for every female tundra in my lair except for my clan leader and my first dragon, and female tundras fill almost my whole lair. Goodbye lair expansion, but still no regrets, these are gorgeous.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
*shrieking* these are SO GREAT
*shrieking* these are SO GREAT
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78