Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
I love it!
I love it!
great!
great!
owo
owo
@kiira you think dark/black constellation would look good on dark primary? That would be the same problem as with firefly tertiary
@kiira you think dark/black constellation would look good on dark primary? That would be the same problem as with firefly tertiary
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@RiavaCornelia of course it wouldn't look good, but there's already plenty of such genes like Firefly or Runes. That's why we consider some combinations of colors and genes better than the others and try to breed for nice looking dragons.
@RiavaCornelia of course it wouldn't look good, but there's already plenty of such genes like Firefly or Runes. That's why we consider some combinations of colors and genes better than the others and try to breed for nice looking dragons.
Dang
Dang
cyclone
any pronouns
fr time +3
you can never have too many characters
When is Constellation (secondary that fits this one) coming out?
Any estimate?
When is Constellation (secondary that fits this one) coming out?
Any estimate?
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-08-08 20:45:02" ] GASP SPACE DRAGONS!! yo i have a gene that fits my username that's pretty neat [/quote] Ahhhh!! Me too! :O
Astrophile wrote on 2018-08-08 20:45:02:
GASP

SPACE DRAGONS!!

yo i have a gene that fits my username that's pretty neat

Ahhhh!! Me too! :O
[quote name="AquariusStudios" date="2018-08-21 11:18:32" ] I'd love to see some Treasure genes come out this pretty...kinda tired of seeing so many HQ gem genes come out but low-quality treasure genes (firefly? really...) makes it hard to want to play a game when it costs the equivalent (for me, im super poor irl and fr is my get-away) of an arm and a leg for anything pretty [/quote] imo firefly is really pretty and im on my way to saving up for a few scrolls because it's such a good accentuating gene... but i guess we're all entitled to different opinions and im... rlly poor irl also? ive never put any money into buying gems because i can barely afford clothes lmao but ive still managed to afford a few gem genes through lots of saving up and selling... and you can still play the game without ever buying gems... ive been around playing for three years now and like i said, as much as id like to (mainly to support the site), ive never bought gems. there are so many pretty dragons out there with only treasure genes too so i just. dont understand this idk
AquariusStudios wrote on 2018-08-21 11:18:32:
I'd love to see some Treasure genes come out this pretty...kinda tired of seeing so many HQ gem genes come out but low-quality treasure genes (firefly? really...)
makes it hard to want to play a game when it costs the equivalent (for me, im super poor irl and fr is my get-away) of an arm and a leg for anything pretty

imo firefly is really pretty and im on my way to saving up for a few scrolls because it's such a good accentuating gene... but i guess we're all entitled to different opinions

and im... rlly poor irl also? ive never put any money into buying gems because i can barely afford clothes lmao but ive still managed to afford a few gem genes through lots of saving up and selling...

and you can still play the game without ever buying gems... ive been around playing for three years now and like i said, as much as id like to (mainly to support the site), ive never bought gems.

there are so many pretty dragons out there with only treasure genes too so i just. dont understand this idk
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
Okay I seriously didn't see this at first but this gene is absolutely freaking fantastic. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=72&auth=dfbd86313fd23069fc05e59a9eaa2ca9ca780ca3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42817652] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0075/f/2018/239/0/a/dragon16_by_croatiahetalia-dclajhu.png[/img] [/url]
Okay I seriously didn't see this at first but this gene is absolutely freaking fantastic.

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=72&auth=dfbd86313fd23069fc05e59a9eaa2ca9ca780ca3&dummyext=prev.png

dragon16_by_croatiahetalia-dclajhu.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118