Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
oh god i have a desperate need
oh god i have a desperate need
YES.
YES.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
dragons with this gene really looks like a magic creatures. when i see it at first time i just forget how to breathe :"
fantastic
dragons with this gene really looks like a magic creatures. when i see it at first time i just forget how to breathe :"
fantastic
I LOVE STARMAP
I LOVE STARMAP
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
I NEED
I NEED
avCILE1.png
... When I first read this update I missed the part that said there will be a companion gene and now I’m super excited omg. I scry’d a dragon last night trying to find one that would look great with the star collector accent I had purchased recently and I have this entire gene project suddenly I plan to do now and it involves it and the starmap gene. It’s going to take me forever to save up enough genes to complete it but it’s going to be worth it.
... When I first read this update I missed the part that said there will be a companion gene and now I’m super excited omg. I scry’d a dragon last night trying to find one that would look great with the star collector accent I had purchased recently and I have this entire gene project suddenly I plan to do now and it involves it and the starmap gene. It’s going to take me forever to save up enough genes to complete it but it’s going to be worth it.
I think the combination of starmap/bee/opal looks gorgeous.
I really wanna know what the constellation secondary will look like, though.
I think the combination of starmap/bee/opal looks gorgeous.
I really wanna know what the constellation secondary will look like, though.
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
noooooo, I'm saving all my gems for a vista. rip
noooooo, I'm saving all my gems for a vista. rip
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'd love to see some Treasure genes come out this pretty...kinda tired of seeing so many HQ gem genes come out but low-quality treasure genes (firefly? really...)
makes it hard to want to play a game when it costs the equivalent (for me, im super poor irl and fr is my get-away) of an arm and a leg for anything pretty
I'd love to see some Treasure genes come out this pretty...kinda tired of seeing so many HQ gem genes come out but low-quality treasure genes (firefly? really...)
makes it hard to want to play a game when it costs the equivalent (for me, im super poor irl and fr is my get-away) of an arm and a leg for anything pretty
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Doesn't it look like it should be tertiary gene though? Lines and stars would look different on different backgrounds, we could have different star colors and it would deal with problem of finding non-conflicting tertiary as well.
Doesn't it look like it should be tertiary gene though? Lines and stars would look different on different backgrounds, we could have different star colors and it would deal with problem of finding non-conflicting tertiary as well.
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118