Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 117 118
I wish I knew when Constellation will be available. ;-;
I wish I knew when Constellation will be available. ;-;
RcVbyDs.gif
It’s so pretty! I can’t wait to see constellation!
207kdiw.png
It’s so pretty! I can’t wait to see constellation!
207kdiw.png
...I hoard dragons. I'm a dragon hoarder. Yes.
?290cx=party.png
?290rB=platform.png
?290KL=party.png
?290Kt=party.png
?290KX=party.png
?290K1=party.png
Wow, I wish it was more affordable... then I could have that gorgeous gene in my lair!
Wow, I wish it was more affordable... then I could have that gorgeous gene in my lair!
g4DcSLb.gif w8o0xW1.png
I NEED RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I legitimately despise that you guys keep releasing new genes almost every other day. Thanks, I'm sure I'll be able to sell hatchlings now. Thanks, I'm sure that people will be able to adjust their genepools. Thanks, I'm sure that it's not overpriced to the depths of the underworld and back. Ugh.
At the very least, couldn't you guys release these things in batches all at once instead of one or two sub-par genes at a time?
I legitimately despise that you guys keep releasing new genes almost every other day. Thanks, I'm sure I'll be able to sell hatchlings now. Thanks, I'm sure that people will be able to adjust their genepools. Thanks, I'm sure that it's not overpriced to the depths of the underworld and back. Ugh.
At the very least, couldn't you guys release these things in batches all at once instead of one or two sub-par genes at a time?
[quote name="themdamnedbones" date="2018-08-14 18:42:22" ] I legitimately despise that you guys keep releasing new genes almost every other day. Thanks, I'm sure I'll be able to sell hatchlings now. Thanks, I'm sure that people will be able to adjust their genepools. Thanks, I'm sure that it's not overpriced to the depths of the underworld and back. Ugh. At the very least, couldn't you guys release these things in batches all at once instead of one or two sub-par genes at a time? [/quote] Yes in the Point of Releasestuff I agree with you. But its mostly the Peoples fault here. They want the new Stuff and the Gemusers who have access to the Boons (or People who have these Gems by other means, Saved them for Years ), flow the marked with their 1 Million-Drakes. And when you are able to Purchase one by normal means and have them Breedready... the next Gene is out, making the Hatchis obsolet in the Process. But that it in my Opinion a major flaw in the AH. And yes, it would be nice if we would get the whole Bunch - like Primary and Secondary together. I know we did that in the past and that was fine. Or even a together-release of Prim/Sec Treasure and Gem-Genes (+Tert if there is one )
themdamnedbones wrote on 2018-08-14 18:42:22:

Yes in the Point of Releasestuff I agree with you. But its mostly the Peoples fault here. They want the new Stuff and the Gemusers who have access to the Boons (or People who have these Gems by other means, Saved them for Years ), flow the marked with their 1 Million-Drakes.
And when you are able to Purchase one by normal means and have them Breedready... the next Gene is out, making the Hatchis obsolet in the Process.

But that it in my Opinion a major flaw in the AH.

And yes, it would be nice if we would get the whole Bunch - like Primary and Secondary together. I know we did that in the past and that was fine.
Or even a together-release of Prim/Sec Treasure and Gem-Genes (+Tert if there is one )
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Gorgeous
Gorgeous
furry_fiddle.png
[quote name="themdamnedbones" date="2018-08-14 18:42:22" ] I legitimately despise that you guys keep releasing new genes almost every other day. Thanks, I'm sure I'll be able to sell hatchlings now. Thanks, I'm sure that people will be able to adjust their genepools. Thanks, I'm sure that it's not overpriced to the depths of the underworld and back. Ugh. At the very least, couldn't you guys release these things in batches all at once instead of one or two sub-par genes at a time? [/quote] @themdamnedbones Releasing the genes every other day? Last gene to be released was Firefly, that was in May and brought us a new way of obtaining genes - through Swipp. Two weeks earlier there was the release of Python and Morph (oh look, they released both genes together), being the first genes obtainable through the coliseum. Filigree in March. Ghost in February. Pinstripe and Trail (two genes released together, again!) in January. The only primary and secondary gene pairs that seem to get separated are the gem genes - for one simple reason: dropping 2,7kg on a pair of genes in one month is a lot, especially for smaller hatcheries and people who haven‘t been playing very long; so they decided to spread it out on two months. You can buy a ready to breed dragon or take one from your lair and give it said genes. You can even wait until Constellation has dropped for you to buy and gene the dragons and breed them immediately after Constellation drops. Even better, no one forces you to buy these genes at all. My hatchlings with older genes keep selling anyway, because I don‘t ask people to drop a fortune for them. I only have three, maybe four pairs where I can set the price very high but the rest of my over forty pairs produce cheap, but pretty dragons. I spend a lot of time on building my hatchery and am overjoyed anytime someone decides to join the general pinglist and buys a hatchling, regardless if it cost 20kt or 200kt. On topic of sub-par: whether you like a gene or not is your subjective opinion. Lots of people love Starmap and are waiting eagerly for Constellation. Same goes for all the genes released this year or last year. The staff at Flight Rising can‘t appease everyone every time they release a new thing. Having an opinion is good, but ranting about things that you got either wrong or are subjectively disappointed in won‘t change it.
themdamnedbones wrote on 2018-08-14 18:42:22:

@themdamnedbones
Releasing the genes every other day? Last gene to be released was Firefly, that was in May and brought us a new way of obtaining genes - through Swipp. Two weeks earlier there was the release of Python and Morph (oh look, they released both genes together), being the first genes obtainable through the coliseum. Filigree in March. Ghost in February. Pinstripe and Trail (two genes released together, again!) in January. The only primary and secondary gene pairs that seem to get separated are the gem genes - for one simple reason: dropping 2,7kg on a pair of genes in one month is a lot, especially for smaller hatcheries and people who haven‘t been playing very long; so they decided to spread it out on two months. You can buy a ready to breed dragon or take one from your lair and give it said genes. You can even wait until Constellation has dropped for you to buy and gene the dragons and breed them immediately after Constellation drops.

Even better, no one forces you to buy these genes at all.

My hatchlings with older genes keep selling anyway, because I don‘t ask people to drop a fortune for them. I only have three, maybe four pairs where I can set the price very high but the rest of my over forty pairs produce cheap, but pretty dragons. I spend a lot of time on building my hatchery and am overjoyed anytime someone decides to join the general pinglist and buys a hatchling, regardless if it cost 20kt or 200kt.
On topic of sub-par: whether you like a gene or not is your subjective opinion. Lots of people love Starmap and are waiting eagerly for Constellation. Same goes for all the genes released this year or last year. The staff at Flight Rising can‘t appease everyone every time they release a new thing. Having an opinion is good, but ranting about things that you got either wrong or are subjectively disappointed in won‘t change it.
jc4RTcO.png
While I'd love to see a "shiny" gene make it to the treasure marketplace one day, I m still more than pleased by this amazing new addition to the roster of available genes! OwO Can't wait to have a baby with it in my lair. <3
While I'd love to see a "shiny" gene make it to the treasure marketplace one day, I m still more than pleased by this amazing new addition to the roster of available genes! OwO Can't wait to have a baby with it in my lair. <3
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
Currently waiting for : Constellation! :D Hope this won't release next month but a bit earlier. Just hatched my first hatchlinhs with this gene, selling for 700g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44321416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443215/44321416_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44321413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443215/44321413_350.png[/img] [/url] And if someone wants a cheaper alternation of future constellation, I've made this accent before this gene released, selling for 400g in AH :D [skin=27324] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9b33/f/2018/222/d/a/starmap_by_riavacornelia-dcjrd8o.png[/img]
Currently waiting for : Constellation! :D
Hope this won't release next month but a bit earlier.

Just hatched my first hatchlinhs with this gene, selling for 700g

44321416_350.png

44321413_350.png

And if someone wants a cheaper alternation of future constellation, I've made this accent before this gene released, selling for 400g in AH :D

starmap_by_riavacornelia-dcjrd8o.png
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 117 118