Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 116 117
That's the cutest spiral art I've ever seen! Dx
That's the cutest spiral art I've ever seen! Dx
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
Ooo I like the sound of the raffle but what happens if you don’t have lair room? Will the reward dragon be stuck in limbo?

Also will it work with phones? (Pls I can only play on phone!)
Ooo I like the sound of the raffle but what happens if you don’t have lair room? Will the reward dragon be stuck in limbo?

Also will it work with phones? (Pls I can only play on phone!)
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
What retired items are coming back? Are say Sprites in the mix? After everything we've gone through yelling and arguing about retiring vs recycling, and staff members saying that if it's retired it's RETIRED, is this really a good idea?

I really just want to know which retired items are coming back, since in the past, it's always been, "Once it's stated to be retired, it's NEVER COMING BACK!"
What retired items are coming back? Are say Sprites in the mix? After everything we've gone through yelling and arguing about retiring vs recycling, and staff members saying that if it's retired it's RETIRED, is this really a good idea?

I really just want to know which retired items are coming back, since in the past, it's always been, "Once it's stated to be retired, it's NEVER COMING BACK!"
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
At first this looked questionable as it felt like the genuine feeling of the original map would be lost; but the idea of bringing how many clans residing in one area in terms of the map, really has me excited! The raffle also seems like a great idea too! And if people don’t like the raffle, they don’t even have to bother getting involved.
At first this looked questionable as it felt like the genuine feeling of the original map would be lost; but the idea of bringing how many clans residing in one area in terms of the map, really has me excited! The raffle also seems like a great idea too! And if people don’t like the raffle, they don’t even have to bother getting involved.
_xexcnNA.png
G E N E T I X
b1RdrGK.png
amJOFFR.png
Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds fun! I can't wait!
Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds fun! I can't wait!
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Too exciting!

Thank you. I have been hoping for a map revamp. The new raffle looks neat too.
Too exciting!

Thank you. I have been hoping for a map revamp. The new raffle looks neat too.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
It's so exciting to be part of a site that actually actively makes improvements to progress its fan base. Thank you!! Can't wait.
It's so exciting to be part of a site that actually actively makes improvements to progress its fan base. Thank you!! Can't wait.
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
I have no doubt that there will be many angry voices in this thread and in the suggestion thread when it comes to Roundsey. I'd like to say that I want the best for the site and I care for it's well being. It is something I've enjoyed for nearly 4 years now and I want it to succeed for years to come.

So I say this with the utmost concern not for myself, but for my fear of the economy and the community: Please be careful of the items you choose. This includes the Sprites, which people have spent real money getting.

Imp scrolls are KS backed with real money and were exclusive promises which I understand completely as off-limits. And Sprites are not those items; we just got a written promise on site that they would not be unretired. Even if people put money into buying them, that was their choice.

But I still say to be cautious of bringing in these Sprites into the raffle pool. They are items that people have worked months upon months upon years for. If up do choose to include them, make them very, very rare. It sounds elitist because I have them, but there would be some resentment from me that someone can buy something like 100kt worth of tickets and get a LS.

Perhaps a bucket system of tickets; the more rare the item, the higher the price. I understand this is difficult to do, since you're basically putting a base price on an item, but you can do a flat rate for 2013 familiars, 2013 apparel, etc.

I hope this will all go well, looking forward to the updates going forward.
I have no doubt that there will be many angry voices in this thread and in the suggestion thread when it comes to Roundsey. I'd like to say that I want the best for the site and I care for it's well being. It is something I've enjoyed for nearly 4 years now and I want it to succeed for years to come.

So I say this with the utmost concern not for myself, but for my fear of the economy and the community: Please be careful of the items you choose. This includes the Sprites, which people have spent real money getting.

Imp scrolls are KS backed with real money and were exclusive promises which I understand completely as off-limits. And Sprites are not those items; we just got a written promise on site that they would not be unretired. Even if people put money into buying them, that was their choice.

But I still say to be cautious of bringing in these Sprites into the raffle pool. They are items that people have worked months upon months upon years for. If up do choose to include them, make them very, very rare. It sounds elitist because I have them, but there would be some resentment from me that someone can buy something like 100kt worth of tickets and get a LS.

Perhaps a bucket system of tickets; the more rare the item, the higher the price. I understand this is difficult to do, since you're basically putting a base price on an item, but you can do a flat rate for 2013 familiars, 2013 apparel, etc.

I hope this will all go well, looking forward to the updates going forward.
uCR5SCW.png
I am going to be deeply unimpressed if you're going to unretire old items for roundsey, even if you think the numbers won't affect the economy.
I am going to be deeply unimpressed if you're going to unretire old items for roundsey, even if you think the numbers won't affect the economy.
ZT1GQLd.png
This looks amazing! Can't wait!
This looks amazing! Can't wait!
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 116 117