Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117
But when hibernal lair will be launched? :(
But when hibernal lair will be launched? :(
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
I'm so excited for the map tbh
Roundsey too! But I really want to see those New locations
I'm so excited for the map tbh
Roundsey too! But I really want to see those New locations
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
Neat.
Neat.
ZhydIqY.png
HYPED for the chance to win pretty first-gens!

HYPED for the chance to win pretty first-gens!

Is this the first NPC dragon with genes that aren't Basic? Looks like Skink and Stripes.
Is this the first NPC dragon with genes that aren't Basic? Looks like Skink and Stripes.
Finally, a spiral npc! \o/
Finally, a spiral npc! \o/
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
Can we please get a clarification on what is meant by 'retired'? Downtime stuff? Sprites? If sprites, which ones?

Just don't ruin the economy with this. If you wanna release sprites again make them stupidly rare to be in the raffles.

On another note my gen one collecting butt is screaming so much oh my g o d
Can we please get a clarification on what is meant by 'retired'? Downtime stuff? Sprites? If sprites, which ones?

Just don't ruin the economy with this. If you wanna release sprites again make them stupidly rare to be in the raffles.

On another note my gen one collecting butt is screaming so much oh my g o d
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2018-07-31 06:19:43" ] OH BOY DRAGON GAMBLING I can't wait to see what sort of designs the staff will come up with. [/quote] Personally speaking, this is my favorite part about Roundsey's Raffle Roulette. @sirspiderider
sirspiderider wrote on 2018-07-31 06:19:43:
OH BOY DRAGON GAMBLING

I can't wait to see what sort of designs the staff will come up with.

Personally speaking, this is my favorite part about Roundsey's Raffle Roulette.

@sirspiderider
ROUNDSEY IS GREAT I LOVE HIM
ROUNDSEY IS GREAT I LOVE HIM
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
Will Roundsey's Raffle Roulette include first-generation Imperials? Like, personally I would love one but it would probably do some stuff to the economy.
Will Roundsey's Raffle Roulette include first-generation Imperials? Like, personally I would love one but it would probably do some stuff to the economy.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117