Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
[quote name="@Saxophlute12" date="2018-08-07 21:48:50" ] Did I miss how to enter the raffle or is it not on there? [/quote] It is not on here, because this is a preview of a feature still to come. I'm sure once it is actually implemented, we'll get more info on how and where to enter :)
@Saxophlute12 wrote on 2018-08-07 21:48:50:
Did I miss how to enter the raffle or is it not on there?

It is not on here, because this is a preview of a feature still to come. I'm sure once it is actually implemented, we'll get more info on how and where to enter :)
This is amazing! I can't believe I have only checked this out today. o0o
This is amazing! I can't believe I have only checked this out today. o0o
NkHsTfl.png
Nice
Nice
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
This should be interesting,
This should be interesting,
I'm so excited! It'll be fun to see what dragons Roundsey raffles off
I'm so excited! It'll be fun to see what dragons Roundsey raffles off
Interesting!
Interesting!
Untitleddd.jpg
The new features are exciting! I can't wait to see them installed and explore them in the next weeks or months. Seriously I guess Roundsey's raffles mean I might have a very slim chance of getting KS familiars again, so I'm super hyped about it. Also Staff customed dragons sound like a mighty fine idea! I'm also highly supporting this below. [quote name="AquaParrot" date="2018-08-07 18:09:13" ] [quote name="ErebusValkyrie" date="2018-08-07 10:01:23" ] [quote name="Grail" date="2018-08-06 20:20:40" ] [quote name="Ningyo" date="2018-08-06 15:20:56" ] [quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-08-06 12:13:15" ] I've been thinking hard about this and are y'all (Staff) sure about letting all of us have a chance at buying an unlimited amount of tickets? I personally think it would be better if we all had equal chances at getting something because I know there's super wealthy people, there's mediocre-wealthy people and there's lesser people on this site and the wealthier won't mind spending lots of money on tickets. I personally think it would be better if we could all buy the same amount of tickets and let RNG do its thing but I know there's people who think differently and that's okay [/quote] Yeah... 2 mil Treasure is chump change to some users. Those people will still stay rich even if they drop millions every time something rare comes up, especially since the most desirable prizes won’t be as common, so it’s not like they’ll be spending constantly. 4mil T on tickets every month will be a drop in the bucket for the incredibly wealthy. Another site I play (albeit one with a small userbase) had to implement a “You can only win the weekly raffle (1st or 2nd prizes) once a month” rule recently because the same 3-4 ultra-rich users kept winning the raffle every week. I like the idea of a new Treasure sink, and I’m definitely not trying to say “Newbies/poor users should be handed rare stuff for free!!” or “Rich users don’t deserve rare items” or anything! Obviously the more work you put into a game, the more you get out of it. But I think a ticket cap of 500-1000 tickets per week would help level the playing field for all types of users. 250k-500kT is still decent money, but it’s achievable, and it would keep the odds from getting heavily skewed towards the “FR Elite”. I just don’t want to see FR’s rarest-item/dragon raffles all go to the same handful of users who can easily afford to blow 3mil on tickets multiple times a month, since that ends up being discouraging and generally not a ton of fun. :’/ I’ve seen it happen before, and I don’t want it to happen on FR, too. [/quote] Exactly. A ticket limit would help keep things fair for everyone, and items to circulate to more than just the same group of people. [/quote] Much support - limit the amount of tickets; more rng less ' i have money' [/quote] So much support. I hate the idea of unlimited tickets. [/quote]
The new features are exciting! I can't wait to see them installed and explore them in the next weeks or months. Seriously I guess Roundsey's raffles mean I might have a very slim chance of getting KS familiars again, so I'm super hyped about it. Also Staff customed dragons sound like a mighty fine idea!

I'm also highly supporting this below.
AquaParrot wrote on 2018-08-07 18:09:13:
ErebusValkyrie wrote on 2018-08-07 10:01:23:
Grail wrote on 2018-08-06 20:20:40:
Ningyo wrote on 2018-08-06 15:20:56:
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-08-06 12:13:15:
I've been thinking hard about this and are y'all (Staff) sure about letting all of us have a chance at buying an unlimited amount of tickets? I personally think it would be better if we all had equal chances at getting something because I know there's super wealthy people, there's mediocre-wealthy people and there's lesser people on this site and the wealthier won't mind spending lots of money on tickets.
I personally think it would be better if we could all buy the same amount of tickets and let RNG do its thing but I know there's people who think differently and that's okay

Yeah... 2 mil Treasure is chump change to some users. Those people will still stay rich even if they drop millions every time something rare comes up, especially since the most desirable prizes won’t be as common, so it’s not like they’ll be spending constantly. 4mil T on tickets every month will be a drop in the bucket for the incredibly wealthy.

Another site I play (albeit one with a small userbase) had to implement a “You can only win the weekly raffle (1st or 2nd prizes) once a month” rule recently because the same 3-4 ultra-rich users kept winning the raffle every week.

I like the idea of a new Treasure sink, and I’m definitely not trying to say “Newbies/poor users should be handed rare stuff for free!!” or “Rich users don’t deserve rare items” or anything! Obviously the more work you put into a game, the more you get out of it. But I think a ticket cap of 500-1000 tickets per week would help level the playing field for all types of users. 250k-500kT is still decent money, but it’s achievable, and it would keep the odds from getting heavily skewed towards the “FR Elite”.

I just don’t want to see FR’s rarest-item/dragon raffles all go to the same handful of users who can easily afford to blow 3mil on tickets multiple times a month, since that ends up being discouraging and generally not a ton of fun. :’/ I’ve seen it happen before, and I don’t want it to happen on FR, too.

Exactly. A ticket limit would help keep things fair for everyone, and items to circulate to more than just the same group of people.

Much support - limit the amount of tickets; more rng less ' i have money'
So much support. I hate the idea of unlimited tickets.
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
Neat ! I'm super excited about the raffle!
Neat ! I'm super excited about the raffle!
wait so now plague is on the end of the map or?
wait so now plague is on the end of the map or?

wJGmI5n.png
after a month of being away i’m so excited for these new releases to be finished!
after a month of being away i’m so excited for these new releases to be finished!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117