Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
nice!
nice!
Ooof for a split second I did have my hopes up about Imp scrolls. I'll get thrashed about it like always for saying I want them, but I guess it's always a faint hope in the back of my mind, since I had to give up one of my favorite and oldest dragons for my own sanity a while back but.

I understand where the staff is coming from, but I had hoped for a second that there'd be a chance for those of us who want one and would have put money into the kickstarter if we had the opportunity to and knew about the site at the time and have put so much time and money into the game as it is.
I'm heart-broken, but at least some people can get their dream retired items now without having to buy hundreds of dollars in gems or sell skins/accents/skincents constantly. I'm excited for the raffles.
Ooof for a split second I did have my hopes up about Imp scrolls. I'll get thrashed about it like always for saying I want them, but I guess it's always a faint hope in the back of my mind, since I had to give up one of my favorite and oldest dragons for my own sanity a while back but.

I understand where the staff is coming from, but I had hoped for a second that there'd be a chance for those of us who want one and would have put money into the kickstarter if we had the opportunity to and knew about the site at the time and have put so much time and money into the game as it is.
I'm heart-broken, but at least some people can get their dream retired items now without having to buy hundreds of dollars in gems or sell skins/accents/skincents constantly. I'm excited for the raffles.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Excited for Roundsey's Raffle!
Excited for Roundsey's Raffle!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png 9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png 2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
BOOKS ARE GLORIOUS
?????H! New map! Better map! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see what you do with the Shadows' region!

Also. Any chance we get a Roundsey plushie or statuette or something? Love the colors and apparel combo! /I'm saying it because I keep any kinds of dolls I like/
?????H! New map! Better map! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see what you do with the Shadows' region!

Also. Any chance we get a Roundsey plushie or statuette or something? Love the colors and apparel combo! /I'm saying it because I keep any kinds of dolls I like/
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
ahhhh I can't wait!<3
ahhhh I can't wait!<3
I am currently online/offline
Sorry fellow RPer's, I went through a rough patch in RL but will do my best to make it up to all of you and reply to all the RP's as soon as I can
Wonderful news =D
Wonderful news =D
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
I love the new maps, they look amazing *v*
I love the new maps, they look amazing *v*
sSMXH.gif
So the Light flight gets their pad redecorated first, eh? Typical biased devs. ;P
So the Light flight gets their pad redecorated first, eh? Typical biased devs. ;P
I've been thinking hard about this and are y'all (Staff) sure about letting all of us have a chance at buying an unlimited amount of tickets? I personally think it would be better if we all had equal chances at getting something because I know there's super wealthy people, there's mediocre-wealthy people and there's lesser people on this site and the wealthier won't mind spending lots of money on tickets.
I personally think it would be better if we could all buy the same amount of tickets and let RNG do its thing but I know there's people who think differently and that's okay
I've been thinking hard about this and are y'all (Staff) sure about letting all of us have a chance at buying an unlimited amount of tickets? I personally think it would be better if we all had equal chances at getting something because I know there's super wealthy people, there's mediocre-wealthy people and there's lesser people on this site and the wealthier won't mind spending lots of money on tickets.
I personally think it would be better if we could all buy the same amount of tickets and let RNG do its thing but I know there's people who think differently and that's okay
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-08-06 12:13:15" ] I've been thinking hard about this and are y'all (Staff) sure about letting all of us have a chance at buying an unlimited amount of tickets? I personally think it would be better if we all had equal chances at getting something because I know there's super wealthy people, there's mediocre-wealthy people and there's lesser people on this site and the wealthier won't mind spending lots of money on tickets. I personally think it would be better if we could all buy the same amount of tickets and let RNG do its thing but I know there's people who think differently and that's okay [/quote] Personally, I agree with this. Maybe a limit on tickets we can get can be set? (like a 50 ticket limit or something)
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-08-06 12:13:15:
Personally, I agree with this.
Maybe a limit on tickets we can get can be set? (like a 50 ticket limit or something)
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117